{Jea-ha x reader} Christmas Walks

Christmas is one of those holidays you absolutely love or absolutely hate.

For you, it was the best thing ever.

For Jea-ha?

Surprisingly, not so much.

Why?

Because all you hear is Christmas music, everything is either really cheap or really expensive (more likely the latter), and you would be too busy to actually spend time with the brat.

"[F/N] dear~ Why won't you spend time with me~?" He whines and you scoff.

"Jea-ha, I'm wrapping presents. Christmas is tomorrow!" The small sense of panic fills within again, you mentally panicking on whether or not you parents and friends would like the presents, or instead of wrapping gifts you should be studying.

"You'll be just fine. Let's go take a walk, yeah?" He smiles innocently and you purse your lips.

You have been cooped up in the apartment for a couple of days, studying endless nights and gift shopping through the days. Some days, you don't even buy anything!

With a sigh of defeat, you agree and he silently cheers.

"But, we don't spend too much time out there. It's cold and I need to finish wrapping stuff. And you have to help me wrap." You order with a small glare.

Inwardly, Jea-ha groans. Outwardly, Jea-ha groans.

If it's something you and him are absolutely terrible at, it's wrapping presents.

Oh, add that to Jea-ha's list of "Reasons why Christmas is the worse".

Nonetheless, Jea-ha agrees to provide help and you grab your coat. Then, the two young couple sets out for a nice walk down the streets.

It was festive, to be put simply.

I mean, of course it is!

It's Christmas Eve after all.

Lights were hung everywhere , from the lamp post to the restaurants and stores lining the streets.

Snow littered the sidewalk, the store roofs, and even still sprinkled upon your nose.

Couples were everywhere, though. None of them were sad, angry, or upset. They all had a smile on their face, so it put a smile on your face too.

You breath came out in small puffs, and Jea-ha even did his best to keep men and women away from himself.

The two walked in complete silence, but it wasn't at all awkward. Silence is a rare thing between them, with Jea-ha flirting and you constantly yelling at him to stop, so this was a nice moment to savor.

"There's a nice cafe nearby, why don't we stop by?" You ask, and Jea-ha nods.

Christmas songs immediately hit the both of you ears upon entering the cafe, and Jea-ha immediately cringes. You chuckle lightly.

"It isn't so bad, Jea-ha." You say and stand in line, peering down at the glass to see the beautiful pastries.

There were mini cakes, covered in frosting and detailed to the smallest hearts.

We can't forget the cupcakes that caught your eye. I mean, who could look past the vanilla and chocolate cupcakes with swirled white frosting, decorated with crystalized sprinkles in the festive colors of red and green?

The smell of cookies wafered through the air and an employee from the back room bursts through the door with a fresh tray full of assorted cookies.

Chocolate chip cookies, with the chocolate melting ever so slightly.

Red velvet with cream cheese frosting slathered across.

Sugar cookies that are cut into cute shapes of trees and and candy canes.

Chocolate cookies that have the hard to miss chocolate chunks on top.

There are so many more, so many, but that's all your brain could process of the delicious delights.

"Jea-ha... I want this cafe..." You mutter. He laughs at the sigh of your drooling face and sparkling eyes.

"Hello, may I take your order?" The cashier asks with you smile and you order two hot chocolates. Jea-ha then asked the cashier for a box of cookies with two of each type. You haven't loved Jea-ha  this much in such a long time. It got better when he decided to pay for it all.

"Jea-ha, I love you so much." You breath out as soon as you step out of the cafe. He sends you a cheeky smile before you grab the collar of his shirt and kiss him smack on the lips.

The rest of the walk home was the both of you wearing happy smiles.

Perhaps Christmas wasn't so bad after all..

Besides, the kiss tasted of chocolate and peppermint from the hot chocolate and cookies.

He could very much get used to that...