{Yona x reader} Christmas Cookies

"[F/N]! You're here! Come on in!" Yona says brightly with a smile and you mimic the movement. Once stepping into the warm house, you shrug off you heavy jacket.

"Are we going to make cookies again this year?" You ask the red haired girl and she nods her head.

"Mhm! This time, I'm determined not to let the kitchen burn down." She says and you can't help but chuckle

You and Yona had been going out for over a year now, and the moment you share with her become even more and more precious.

Last year, you guys started playing Twister and your focus on the cookies strayed far away until the smell of something burning flooded the whole house. Yun freaked out when he came home, and being scolded by him is something you don't want to hear this year.

"Did you bring the ingredients?" Yona asks you and you hold up the plastic bag of sugar, butter, a giant bag of chocolate chips, and some snacks you thought would be nice to munch on this year when baking.

"Yup!" You grin, popping the "p". Yona cheers and she drags you to the kitchen, eager and ready to bake.

"Did you get permission from Yun to use the kitchen?"

"Mmm.. More or less!" You sweat drop at the sound of her answer, but decide to brush it off. It probably isn't that big a deal anyway...

{Alright, so you don't have to read this detail stuff because the next few paragraphs are you two making cookies. But I decided to spice things up a bit and use an actual recipe for making cookies, so if you guys ever want to make cookies, here's a way to do it with Yona! I'll be sure to put the needed ingredients at the end as well as instructions so that it's a bit more clear}

"Alright, so first, you have to preheat the oven to 375 degrees." You tell Yona and the both of you carefully turn on the oven, then make sure that the temperature is rising to 375, and not 275 like last year.

"Next comes the baking soda and the flour. We need 2 and 1/4 a cup of flour, a teaspoon of baking soda, and a teaspoon of salt. Damn... Measuring..." You worst fear had come to life again. Yona giggles before bringing out the measuring cups.

"If we did it right last year, this year shouldn't be any different." Yona encourages your and you nod you head.

"I guess..." You mumble, but decided to let Yona do all the measuring.

"So once you stir those powders together, we set it aside and bring out the sugars, butter, and vanilla extract. Umm... It says the 2 sticks of butter are needed, so a cup.. 3/4 cup of granulated sugar, 3/4 a cup of brown sugar, and a teaspoon of vanilla extract. You place those ingredients in a large mixer bowl, and then beat it until it's creamy." Yona reads from the box and you nod your head. The mixer bowl does the work for you, so it isn't too hard when you had to measure something and dump it into the bowl.

The mixer stirs the ingredients for a bit and the two of you make sure that nothing goes wrong by watching the process of sugar being stirred.

"You need two eggs now, and add them in one at a time. [F/N], make sure you cack the eggs." Yona says and you glare at her jokingly.

"Do you really think I was going to just drop eggs into the mixer?" Yona looks away before nodding slightly. You lightly bonk your lover's head before cracking the eggs and making sure the ingredients are beat properly.