{Yun x reader} Little Promises

"Have you heard, we're becoming legends." Jea-ha says proudly, swinging his arm around Yona. The red haired girl look up at the Ryokuryuu as he's tugged away by Hak.

"How so?"

"Well, we've been pirates, then bandits, then performers, back to pirates, and now we're associated with the Water tribe general's daughter, Lili." He says nonchalantly, and everyone nods their head in agreement.

Someone would have taken notice by now.

The group decided to walk around a nearby town, people mulling about with children rushing about, laughing.

That is, until a little someone bumps into the pretty mama bear.

"S-sorry mister!" They cry out, rubbing some fake dust off their face. Yun look down, an eyebrow raised, but smiles nonetheless.

"It's fine." He says, and the child looks up at everyone. Then, their eyes sparkle.

"Are you guys-?!"

Fearing their cover may be blown, Yun clamps a hand over their mouth, successfully shushing them.

"We're just travelers, okay?" You nod your head and Yun lets out a sigh of relief, releasing his hand right after.

"I'm [F/N]!" You shout. Yona bends down at your level, a soft smile played across her lips.

"I'm Rina. What're you doing?"

"I'm looking for the Happy Hungry Bunch!" [F/N] then steps forward before whispering into Yona's ear.

"Are you really Princess Yona?" They ask, and Yona stares at the child a moment longer. Then, she nods her head.

"Mhm, I am."

If possible, [F/N]'s eyes sparkle even more.

"Whoa! Then that means you're the Beautiful Green Dragon, the Yellow Happy one, the Black Dragon, the Silent Blue Dragon with a cute squirrel, and the Silver Dragon!"

"It's Shirohebi-"

"It is not! I am the Hakuryuu!"

"Well, they aren't wrong with me being beautiful."

"I'm happy!"

"... Ao is... cute..."

"They know all of you!"

You look around, your small head whipping back and forth. Yona looks at you strangely.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Where's the Pretty Boy?"

Yun's head snaps to you in an instant.

"What?"

"The Pretty Boy! The legends say there's a pretty boy and I wanna marry him!"

Yun's face erupts into a red wave, his face swelling with either pride or embarrassment. Yona looks to Yun with a wide smile and everyone else is having a mixed reaction with the scene.

"I didn't know Yun-kun is that type of perso-"

"I'm not!"

"You won't marry me?" You look down, saddened with what your "pretty boy" has said. Yun looks down at you before sighing.

"Come here." He instructs, his eye catching a flower shop. With a few rin to buy the two stalks of flowers, Yun quickly ties them into a shape of a ring.

One for him, and one for you.

"How old are you?"

"Nine!"

"Well, when I come back in 7 years, I'll marry you." Yun says boldly.

Everyone stops, then there's a volley of screams, shouts, and squeals of happiness.

"W-will you?!" You shout to Yun with a smile and he looks away before nodding his head.

"But you have to be good."

"Okay!"

"And smiling."

"Mhm!"

"And eat well."

"Yeah!"

"But other than that, I'll marry you."

Not being able to control yourself, you hug Yun around his waist. Yun blushes before prying your arms off of him, then he hugs you around the shoulders before lightly kissing your forehead.

"You better wait for me."

"I will!"

"I do."

~~~

heeey~
so, sorry this is a bit short, @eapsokardu but it had the thought and it was adorable ^v^
but the next one-shot will be another Yun one
sorry these one-shots are late, im terrible, i know
ive been putting more of my focus on Badlands though, which i am working on with Rissy
if you haven't heard of it, it's a Haikyuu fic that we made and i lOVE IT.
i hope you guys will too if you read it
like, tbh you dont even need to watch Haikyuu to get it lOL
we only used the characters, but the plot, Leotine, and Nova, is completely ours
and Halsey's. we used her album Badlands and a couple song lyrics of her's
sorry this note is long, but until next time!
Au revoir!
~Fate{Byra}