1

Lacey's POV
I sigh and look over at Shawn, bored.

He's my best friend.

Always has been, since I can remember.

I finish my notes and the bell rings.

I pack up my stuff and look up to see Shawn standing before me.

"Stop checking me out," I joke, laughing.

I peek up at him under my eyelashes and he turns pink.

"I-I wasn't." he stumbles.

"Yeah. Alright. Give it a break. I was just teasing. I know you weren't." I laugh.

"But what if I was?" he says slyly.

"Oh, I'm sure you were. Tell your little friend I said hi." I giggle, pointing to the ever-growing lump in his khakis.

He glances down.

"Fuck." His face turns red and I laugh.

"Shawn, chill, it's fine. You were probably watching me bend over and thought of the porn you watched last night." I choke out, trying not to cry, I was laughing so hard.

"I...what the fuck, Lace. I don't watch porn." he protests, not letting it go as we walk down the hallway, exiting the classroom.

"You've known me long enough that I joke around and tease people. I have a sense of humor and I plan on using it." I smile at him, grinning.

"Yeah. Still not funny." he pouts.

"Oh, get over it. You know you can't stay mad at me forever," I say, sticking my bottom lip out.

"I could. I probably could, if I tried." he huffs.

"Exactly." I walk away from him, heading towards my next class.

Shawn's POV
I walk in the opposing direction Lacey is and head straight to the bathroom.

After making sure no one was in there, I entered a stall and locked it behind me, unbuttoning my pants.

I relieve myself from being suffocated in these tight pants and groan as I pump my length.

I've had a crush on Lacey for forever.

Yes, I got a boner in class.

Just because she bent over.

I looked at her ass, probably for too long, considering she felt me looking at her.

Her skirt lifted up the tiniest bit and it made me wanna pull down that thong that was shoved in those ass cheeks of hers and fuck her against the wall.

In front of everyone.

You see what she does to me?

It's crazy.

I moan as I cum and someone walks in, leaving me no choice but to finish the job quickly and in silence.

I walk out of the stall when the person leaves and wash my hands.

Sure, most guys don't wash their hands after jacking off but I'm not like most guys.

I don't watch porn.

I like singing.

I guess singing is my porn- except I don't get off to high notes.

I get off to Lacey.

But it upsets me to know that she doesn't get off to me.
Not at the least.

She has this huge crush on my friend Jack Gilinsky.

It makes me so mad to know that she's wasting her time crushing on him when all he does is sleep with every girl he can.

He wouldn't treat her right.

He would fuck her and it'd be just that- a one night stand.

She doesn't deserve that.