Chapter 12

I could not believe that happened.

I stare after her as she continues down the sidewalk.

She has an extra bounce in her step and I know it's only because she got a reaction out of me.

That's fine. Two can play at that game.

I open up my contacts and dial her mom's number after tapping *67

"Hello?" she answers.

"Hello, may I talk to Blaire Johnson?" I say in my most mature voice.

"Well, she's not here at the moment. May I ask who's calling?"

"This is Sarah from Planned Parenthood. Blaire's results came back just yesterday and they are very urgent. Can you have her call me back at my office number? She has is it stored in her phone." I say sweetly.

Her mother hangs up.

I laugh and the grey clouds above me break open and shower me with little cold droplets.

Seriously?

I grudge home in the rain, my bad mood worsening as I get closer to home.

On my way I just so happen to step in a giant muddy puddle and ruin my shoes.

The cold rain makes me shiver as it runs down my neck and into my clothes.

Oh, and my hair is getting super curly from being exposed to water.

This day is fantastic.

--------
A/N

I am so sorry for not updating sooner.

I realize this chapter is super short, but it least it's something, right?

I will update more as soon as I can.

Don't forget to follow me on my group account:

lowkeymendes

Follow my friends below and comment when you have for a double update by Saturday!

anijapeterson

that_weird_girl1502

ttmarie13

weednash