11

Dedicated to @-niallslatte bc she my bae lmao <3

---
Shaking, I let out a frustrated scream, causing Blaire to create a worried expression on her tan face.

A worker comes running in the dressing room.

Now they come and decide to help. Ladies and gentleman, that's customer service for ya.

She looks at the shattered mirror, then my shoe lying in front of it.

Looking up at me, I saw fury glint in her green eyes.

"You better leave before I make you pay for the mirror." she grunts, pointing to the front of the store.

Picking my things up, I nod and walk past her before nudging her with my shoulder and saying, "Real nice service you got here."

She only glares at me and points back to the door.

"I'm leaving, I'm leaving Mr. Grouch!" I grumble, screw-facing her on my way out.

Blaire quickly files behind me "Want a ride?"

"No. I'm walking."

"C'mon Lace. It's kinda chilly."

"I'll survive." I say, walking away.

"Ugh, fine. Goodbye, Miss-I'm-So-Stuck-Up!" she exlaims, walking towards he car.

I run after her, pulling her hair and dragging her back.

"I have to put up with enough at school. Don't give me your shit, too." I wheeze, tightening my grip around the fistfull of blonde hair I had.

"Ow, let go!"

I realize what I'm doing and immediately back up, a terrified expression on my face. "I'm-I'm so sorry!" I dash the other way, only to bump into Jack.

Grabbing my arms, he steadies me. "Hey, hey, what's wrong, Lace?"

My name sounds so much better when he says it.

I look down. "I'm just overreacting. You know me." I give a half hearted chuckle and look into his eyes, eyes filled with a sense of disbelief and worry.

"Really, I'm fine."

"Your mascara says otherwise." he grunts, wiping the pad of his thumb over my cheek, quite close to my mouth.

"Yeah. I'm not okay, I just don't want pity."

"Then I won't give it to you. Wanna meet up later?"

I blink, processing his question in my head.

Outside, all I can do is blink and open my mouth, hoping a yes would come out.

Inside, I'm screaming and throwing a birthday party just for me.

"Lace?"

"Um, yeah." I say more confidently "Yeah. How's 6:30 ish?"

"6:30 ish it is." he grins, showing his straight line of pearly whites.

"Yeah, okay. Grool." (A/N i've watched that movie way too many times)

He twists his eyebrows up in a confused look. "Huh?"

I blush madly and say "I uh, meant to say great but it ended up colliding with cool...and there you have it. Grool."

"Okay. Grool. See you at 6:30 ish." he laughs, walking away.

Oh my god.

I dance like crazy then freeze when I realized he looked back and is staring at me with a goofy, lopsided grin on his face.

My cheeks light up and I cross my arms over my chest then wave. "Bye! See you later!"

He nods and gives me a little smile, shoving his hands in his pant pockets and walking away.

Before turning around I see him grab Blaire and kiss her like there was no tomorrow.

She looks at me with evil glinting in her eye and my blood turns cold.

What the fucking hell?

She lets go of his muscular body to walk in my direction and brush by me saying, "That's what best friends are for, right, Lace? You keep stuff from me and I'll keep stuff from you. How's that?"

------
Y'all Dont EVEN deserve this update, but thank -niallslatte bc she convinced me to update.

Check out some of her stuff, it's pretty great! You won't regret it!

;)

Kisses,
_http_mendes_