2

Lacey's POV

I lean against Shawn's locker after 6th period, crossing my arms over my chest and hiding most of the front of my shirt with my arms.

He walks up and gently pushes me out of the way so he could gain access to his combination lock.

"Where were you last period?"

"Oh, I, um, I skipped. Didn't feel like going."

"Ahh. Well, Theresa asked about you. Wanted to know if you were going to tomorrow's dance."

He shrugs, chuckling. "What can I say? The ladies love me."

I laugh and look at him in wonder.

He must be getting his sense of humor from me.

No, I mean Shawn's actually pretty funny on his own, but it's mostly the charm, talent and good looks that 'draws the chicks in'.

And I'd definately be lying if I said Shawn wasn't cute.

One time, we were up in my room and he sat on me, straddling my hips and was tickling me- he touched me everywhere and it wasn't even meant to be sexual.

He still made me wet, though. Thank god it went unnoticeable or I would've died.

I would've dug a hole, right there next to my bed and crawled up and died.

He's practically my brother but sometimes I can't help the feelings I get when I'm around him.

It makes me feel weird, to be honest.