Gone, Gone, Gone - Phillip Phillips

Steve: And if your will is empty not a thing will prevent me. Tell me what you need
You're the light of Steve's life. He's so absolutely anything for you. If you were ever in a tough situation you knew you could call upon Steve and nothing would stop him from getting to you.

Tony: Baby I'm not moving on. I'll love you long after you're gone.
Tony had a reputation as a playboy. He'd move from one night stand to one night stand...until he met you. When he saw you, everything changed. Tony knew he wouldn't be able to move on from you.

Clint: When you fall like a statue I'm gonna be there to catch you
Your relationship with Clint was incredibly supportive. No matter what decision the other made, it was supported. When one person fell, they were caught by the other.

Nat: I surrender honestly. You've always done the same for me
Nat was used to keeping secrets. You attempted to break down this wall by being 100% honest with her all of the time. About 3 months into your relationship she really started to open up to you and you've never been happier.

Bruce: I'll share in your suffering to make you well
Bruce had a lot of demons. He'd tried therapy before and it hadn't helped. But being able to share with you made everything so much better for him. You knew that if you ever needed to talk to someone, Bruce was there.

Thor: You will never sleep alone. I'll love you you long after you're gone
Thor was gone pretty often and you spent a lot of nights alone. It sucked, to say the least. When you voiced this to Thor, he told you that you were never alone. He was always watching over you, protecting you, loving you and he had no intention of stopping.

Loki: I'll shut down the city lights. I'll lie, cheat. I'll beg and bribe to make you well
Loki magic gives him the power to shut down entire cities in a matter of moments. Granted, he wouldn't actually do it (where's the fun in that?) unless it meant doing something for you. In that case, he'd do it in a heartbeat.

Bucky: When enemies are at your door, I'll carry you away from war if you need help
Bucky was very protective of you. He was also a enemy of many. Anytime that an enemy attacked, your safety was his first priority. No matter what, you were always safe when you were with Buck