Meeting your family

Steve: Your family absolutely adored Steve. Why wouldn't they? He was a perfect gentleman, polite, nice, caring, and handsome. He was practically perfect. Your sister even tried to flirt with him a bit and he'd gently tell her that he loved you and nothing would ever change that.

Tony: Your dad thought he was a cool drinking buddy. Your sibilings loved his Arc Reactor. Your mom couldn't stand him. She hated his ego, his self assurance, his ego, his sense of humor, and his ego. She just hated Tony. But you loved him and that was all that mattered.

Clint: They thought he was ok. Not exactly what they wanted for you, but they tolerated him. Whenever, your dad was alone with you, after being with Clint, he'd say, "He's going to leave you one day. Just be prepared for that." When you told Clint this, he pulled you into a hug, muttered something like "Complete garbage", and kissed the top of your head.

Bruce: Nobody knew about the "other guy" so, they thought he was cool. Innocent (so they thought), intelligent, caring. Your bother liked him because Bruce could help him with homework.

Thor: Around you, they said he was nice. Amongst eachother, they said he was a little odd. Being 6'6" and having an obsession with Pop Tarts as a grown man was a little weird to your family and they assumed he was from a foreign country. They didn't know the half of it.

Loki: Nobody liked him. They were very vocal about it, too. Your dad always thought he would get you pregnant and leave, your mother thought he'd abuse you, your older siblings thought he was mean, and your little sister was just plain terrified of him. Only you knew the true Loki and you loved him to death.

Bucky: Your little bother marveled at his metal arm, making Bucky smile (he told you later that no one had ever thought his arm was so cool). Your parents on the other hand, didn't like it. They wondered what happened to it because you told them not to bring it up. That way you could avoid the whole "he served in World War I I and so on" conversation.