Angry

Steve:
(Before The Winter Soldier)

You awoke in the middle of the night, hearing Steve scream in his sleep. He was thrashing and sweating. The nightmares were back

"Steve! Steve!" You yell shaking him. "STEVE WAKE UP!!" Your boyfriend's eyes pop open and he sat bolt uprght. He was shaking.

"UGGGH!!" He bellowed, standing up and walking around the room. "I COULD HAVE SAVED HIM!! HE DIDNT HAVE TO DIE!! HE!! COULD!! HAVE!!! LIVED!!" Steve punched a hole straight through the wall. You cowered in the blankets. Steve was usually very gentle, you'd never seen him this angry.

"Honey, calm down," you whimper.

"YOU DON'T GET IT DO YOU?!" He yelled at you. "MY BEST FRIEND DIED BECAUSE OF MY STUPID ASS DECISIONS!!"

"Steve," you whispered. "Listen to me. It wasn't your fault. Just calm down." Steve saw the fear in your eyes, looked at the hole in yhe wall, and stared at his hands. He'd scared you. Steve walked over to you and reached out to you. You flinched away. A tear slipped down his cheek.

"Please don't be afraid of me. Please. I've lost so much. I can't lose you too. Please don't be afraid of me," he whispered, reaching out to you again. This time you crawled into his arms.

"It wasn't your fault," you told him, softly.

"I know. My brain knows it, but everything else doesn't," Steve whispered. "It's just miss him so much."

"It's ok, Frosty," you said, kissing him. "Everything's gonna be ok. Back to bed?" Steve nodded and you curled up in his arms, under the safety of the blankets

Tony:

"SHIT!" you heard Tony scream down in the lab. There was a crash and a string of curse words. You cautiously crept down the steps, to Tony's lab, and entered the large room. Your financé was banging his fist on a metal table, obviously pissed off. You'd been rather sad lately because Tony was spending more time down here then he was with you.

"Tony?" You ask qiuetly.

"What?" He growls. You take a step back.

"You sound a bit mad. Do you wanna take a break, maybe have drink, and come back to it later?" You suggest, hoping that he'll say yes.

"No," he replied through gritted teeth. "I need to finish this and I can't with you distracting me."

"Oh, okay," you sighed, going back upstairs. For the rest of the afternoon, you hear Tony cursing and metal falling to the floor. When he finally came up for dinner, you decided it was time to confront him.

"So what's so important that you can't even spend five minutes with me anymore?" You ask.

"I don't want to do this right now," he sighed.

"But I do. Why don't you do something for me right now? And if it's the last thing you do for me, then so be it. Now what is so important?" You snap.

"I'm finishing dinner in the lab," Tony said, picking up his plate.

"Anthony Stark, take one more step and I will leave," you threatened, standing up. "I am not fucking around right now." Tony stopped and looked you in the eye for the first time all day. You continued your little rant.

"I've had a bag packed for days now, in case this happened. I am fully prepared to walk away if you need to concentrate on you work. I'll tell you one thing that is certain, Mr. Stark; I'm so damn tired of being second to your science. I know your busy, but the fact that the only time I get to see you is when we go to sleep at night pisses me off and I'm tired of it Tony. So make your choice." Tony just stared at you, for a long moment. Then, before you could protest, he kissed you so deeply and lovingly that you smiled.