Your child's first BF/GF

Steve: "She has a what?" Steve demanded.

"A boyfriend. Macey has a boyfriend," you told him. You figured Steve wouldn't be happy. He's old fashioned and doesn't think a 13-year-old should have a boyfriend.

"She's 13!!" He yelled. "She's too young! What if they have sex?! What if she gets pregnant?! Macey is not ready for this. I'm not ready for this! I can't be a grandfather yet!" Steve went on and on.

"Steve," you said as he babbled. "Steve... Steve... STEVE!!" He stopped talking. "They're 13. I trust Macey. I think she'll be ok. She's a smart girl."

"But-"

"Just calm down, hun," you console. "We'll see what happens."

"Yeah," Steve muttered. "I'm gonna go to the gym."

"Why? So you can beat up the 13-year-old?" You smirk at him.

"Oh shush," he mumbled, walking out the door. You just laughed and shook your head.

Tony: Your 15-year-old son, Thomas, was going to prom. He'd been asked by a senior and was waiting in the living room for his date. You and Tony sat on either side of him, in silence.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Thomas jumped. Tony stood up and answered it. You looked over your husband's shoulder.

On your porch, stood a boy. And a handsome one at that. He had dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and a clean-shaved jaw. He held a box of chocolate in his hands.

"Hi," you smiled. "You must be Thomas' date. Come on inside, dear. Thomas is on the couch."

"Hello Mrs. Stark. Good evening Mr. Stark." The boy shook your hands and followed you into the house. Tony closed the door behind him.

The boy lit up at the sight of Thomas and your son beamed back. Tommy stood up to hug his date. He took the box of chocolates and set them on the counter.

"What's your name kid?" Tony asked.

"Oliver Hubbard, sir," Oliver answered.

"It's nice to meet you," your husband smiled. At that moment, a horn honked outside.

"Oh, that'll be the limo," you beamed, giving Thomas a hug. "You two have fun now."

Tony snaked an arm around your waist as you watched Oliver help Thomas into the car

"I'm gonna eat that chocolate," Tony muttered.

"No you're not."

Clint: When Elijah came home one day saying that he had a date that night, you were a little surprised. Your son was 17 and had never had a date. Clint shot you a confused look. You shrugged.

"Eli?" Clint asked. "Who's the girl?"

"Uhhhhh."

"Your father asked you something, honey,"you said to Eli.

"Maria Romanoff," your son answered, just barely audible.

"Nat's daughter?!" Clint's face went white as a sheet. Your face lit up.

"CALLED IT!" You screamed. "PAY UP BARTON $25!!"

"Wait, what?" Eli was dumbfounded.

"You've had a huge crush on her since the third grade," you answered cheerfully as your husband dug cash out of his pocket and handed it to you. "Your father doubted me, but I'm always right."

Elijah's cheeks turned crimson and he ran off to his room, muttering something like "Why? Why me?"

Nat: Dylan was bringing his first girlfriend home and Natasha was panicking.