Disney movie night

Steve: You watch The Lion King. When you found out that Steve had been frozen for 70 years, you made it your mission to show him all the Disney films he'd missed. The Lion King became one of his favorite movies of all time.

Tony: Big Hero 6 was Tony's favorite Disney movie. He loved the fact that there were finally some animated characters that were attractive as well as intelligent and witty. He loved Gogo Tamogo because she was basically the female version of him. Everytime you stopped at a red light, he'd say, "There are no red lights in car chases!!" Earning an eye role from you.

Clint: Peter Pan had been your favorite movie for as long as you could remember. Clint didn't really watch Disney films as a kid, so you showed all of them. His favorite was Peter Pan, much to your delight. You'd call each other "Peter" and "Wendy" for an entire week after you watched the film. Clint would take it a little too far, pretending not to know what a kiss was.

Bruce: You love The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Bruce related to Quasimodo. A monster on the outside, but on the inside he was really just a teddy bear. All he wanted to do was be normal. You were his Eamerelda. The one kind stranger who gave him a chance. Except in your love story, Quasi got the girl.

Thor: Aladdin meant a lot to you in your youth. It had been your safe haven. When Robin Williams died, you'd watched the movie everyday for a month. This annoyed the hell out of Thor until he sat down one day and watched in with you. It became his favorite animated movie.

Loki: He wasn't really into Disney movies. The only one he tolerated was The Emperor's New Groove because it is funny as hell. Loki as identified with Yzma.

Bucky: Alice in Wonderland was what you always watched on Disney movie nights. You both were looking for an escape from the shitty world and found in this film and each other. Whenever you felt like you were going mad and going to snap, Bucky would look you in the eye and say "You're entirely bonkers, doll. But I'll tell you a secret: All the best people are" and kiss your lips softly.