The Avenger you're closest to

Steve: Bucky. Funny story, Bucky was your best friend and thought you were lonely and was always setting you up for blind dates. You'd rejected all of them. Finally, he got desperate and told you to give it one more shot with his close friend. You sighed and agreed. The close friend happened to be Steve.

Tony: Bruce. You were a smarticle particle, even more than Tony. The only person who was as smart, if not smarter, than you was Bruce. You visited Tony at work once and met Bruce. You've been nearly inseparable ever since.

Clint: Steve. Your relationship with Clint was tough and you were willing to fight for it, but you needed a few hours away from him sometimes. Whenever this happened, you'd always seem to find yourself at Steve's house. He'd listen to you rant and then give you gentle words of advice and encouragement.

Bruce: Clint. Bruce was a genius, but not the most athletic and when he "suited up" he didn't need to be trained. Clint was your training buddy and you developed a big-brother-little-sister relationship. Clint became really protective of you and told you that if you ever needed him, he'd be there.

Thor: Natasha. SHEILD absolutely reeked of testosterone so you both appriciated the female company. After a few months, you and Nat became connected at the hip. It was a rare occasion to see one of you without the other.

Loki: Thor. Loki despised your friendship with Thor, but you weren't going to left your boyfriend, no matter how much you loved him, control who you hung out with. You and Thor would play like five year olds and had little inside jokes that confused the hell out of everybody else.

Bucky: Tony. Your friendship with Tony was complicated. You were always bickering, but ended up laughing about it. You always shouted, but, were great partners in crime. You were the one thing that kept Tony down to Earth and Tony was one of the few people (Bucky could do this too) that could make you smile on your very worst days.