Nicknames and why

Steve:
His for you- Sweetheart

He always says you were the sweetest girl he's ever met, so, naturally, this is what he calls you all the time. Steve actually uses it more often than your real name.
Yours for him- Frosty

He hated it. You loved how annoyed he got. You only used this to mess with him. When you were being serious, you called him Cap and he loved that

Tony:
His for you- Gorgeous

When he got home from a mission, Tony would open his arms to you and say "C ' mere gorgeous". It made your heart melt every time and reminded you how much Tony loved you
Yours for him- Handsome

Tony knew he was good looking, so this wasn't like you were trying to build his ego. No, you just felt like it suited (no pun intended) him. When he left for work, you'd grab him by the tie and kiss him, saying "Love you handsome. See you later."

Clint:
His for you- Baby girl

He loved this because it made him feel like he could protect you from harm. That's all he wanted to do; hold you and make sure you knew that nothing would hurt you as long as he was there. Not that you minded.
Yours for him- Catnip

Long story short, you guys watched The Hunger Games one night and the name stuck. Plus, your cat follows Clint everywhere around the house.

Bruce:
His for you- My angel/my precious angel

Bruce liked to believe you were a beautiful angel that was sent down from the heavens to save him from the hell he'd been living. You tried to convince him that you were just a girl from Brooklyn, but he wouldn't have any of it.
Yours for him- Mr. Perfect

This was your way of telling him that you thought every little bit of him, even "the other guy", was practically perfect in every way. You loved it when he geeked out over his science stuff, even though it put you to sleep. You loved the way he was so gentle with you and the way he smiles like an idiot after he kisses you. And, yes, you even loved "the other guy".

Thor:
His for you- My lady

Thor is polite and gentle with you, so he chose a polite and gentle name. Whenever you called for him because there was a spider on the wall or something simple, he'd always rush to you saying, "Are you alright, my lady." That, mixed with his deep, booming voice, made you melt every time.
Yours for him- Prince Charming

You'd been in an abusive relationship before Thor. He was your best friend and one day he came to your house to surprise you, only to find your then boyfriend shouting insults as he struck you across the face. Thor punched the boy in his face, scooped you up in his arms, and ran you from the house. Ever since then, you'd thought of him as your Prince Charming.

Loki:
His for you- Beautiful

You were really insecure and didn't understand why Loki, a freaking god, wanted to be with you. This is how he reminded you that, no matter what, he always thought you were beautiful.
Yours for him- Love

You loved him so much, but he didn't understand why. He'd tried to take over the Earth and destroy everything, but you still thought he was adorable. Whenever you called him this, he didn't care why you loved him. He just knew that you did.

Bucky:
His for you- Princess

He said he wanted to make you feel like a princess because you looked like one. He never told you, but he thought you deserved a real prince. Acting like one was the closest he'd ever get to that.
Yours for him- Honey

You'd always loved honey, so this fit for Bucky because you'd always loved him. Also, you'd never met a sweeter guy in your life. He was kind, caring, funny, passionate, handsome, and perfect.