Cute

The title was too long to put up there so I'm putting it down here

"The really cute things that you guys do that nobody else knows about."

SPOILER ALLERT IN BRUCE FOR HUNGER GAMES AND THE FAULT IN OUR STARS

Steve: You guys would dance around the kitchen and sing along to the songs like a pair of dorks. And not just to slow songs. You would dance to anyone from Ed Sheeran to Sleeping with Sirens. Every so often, Steve will play good music from the 30's and 40's and "take you out dancing" like the gentlemen used to do way back when. It was a nice break from the rowdy clubs with the drunk bastards and pervy assholes. It was just you and Steve, he twirling you around the kitchen.

Tony: You would had an innocent, little prank war going on. One time you took his spare Arc Reactor battery in a bucket of Jell-O and left it on a shelf, just out of his reach. Once, Tony switched out your shampoo with orange hair dye. Those weren't the last times Tony almost died. After each prank, you'd end up chasing eachother all around Stark Tower, giggling up a storm.

Clint: You did those really cheesy YouTube couples challenges, but with no camera. You just did them for the fun of it. Besides, you didn't want any of the Avengers finding out when you'd done the Smoothie Challenge and puked into the kitchen sink. You'd never hear the end of it.

Bruce: You'd pick a book and read it at the same time. The deal was that whoever finished it first got to spoil the ending for the other. Bruce usually finished the book first, as he reads at the speed of light. You knew Finnick got his head ripped off by a lizard before you were even half way through with Mockingjay and you knew Gus was dead when you were reading The Fault in our Stars because Bruce started crying. Or sometimes, you'd just happen to look at where he was and something really importent was happening.

Thor: You guys made up some of the craziest stories. Thor's were usually true and from when he lived on Asgard. Yours were, normally, lies because, let's face it, Earth is boring. You had a competition to see who could tell the weirdest story.

Loki: Two words: Tickle fights. That's really all there is to it. You'd be lying in bed, minding your own business and Loki would just attack you. He'd straddle your waist and tickle your stomach until you couldn't breath.

Bucky: You cosplayed together. You'd shown Bucky all your favorite fandoms and now he was hooked on all the things you like. You also taught him what an OTP was. You'd pick a fandom and cosplay as your OTP from said fandom, canon or not.