His favorite thing about you

These are all the physical things the love most about you because we all know that their favorite thing about you would be your beautiful personality :)

Steve: He loves your eyes. After a long day at work, all he wants to do is stare into your beautiful (E/C) orbs. And you don't mind at all.

Tony: He loves your lips. They're so soft and plump. Tony can't help put kiss them every chance he got and you always caught him staring at them.

Clint: Your hair. You don't know why but Clint loves fiddling with your hair. You think he just needs something to do with his hands, but Clint knows it's because it reminds him that your still there.

Bruce: He loves your brain. You were the first girl Bruce had met that could understand what he was saying when he'd talked science to you. To him, nothing was sexier then a girl with brain.

Thor: Your height. He loved the fact that he towered over you. It made him feel like he could protect you.

Loki: Your feet. Loki had this really weird obsession with your feet. He'd take off your shoes and just give you random foot massages. Not that you're complaining or anything.

Bucky: Your neck. At least you think that's what it was because he kissed it so much.