Peach Gets Nervous

Peach got home shaking because of Pauline. Peach was not this shy at her old school. "Hello dear what's wrong?" The Queen asked, worried. "Nothing, Mother.." Peach ran up to her room.
The next day, Peach came down to eat breakfast. "Oh dear, something was wrong yesterday... What was it?" The Queen asked, concerned. "It's ok mom heh" Peach plastered on a fake smile. "Oh ok..." The Queen said with a suspicious face.

At school, Peach spotted Pauline and her friends gossiping about her. They look at her and glare and then laugh at her. Peach runs over to the school building crying a little. Daisy and her friends hear her. "Peach what wro-" Daisy couldn't finish cause Peach ran right past them. "Hey what's wrong with her? Is she okay?" Mario asked, worried. "I'm not sure, I'm gonna have to check! See ya later guys!" Daisy spots Peach and runs to her. "Peach are you ok?" Daisy asked, worried. "Yes!" Peach exclaimed. Daisy just looked at her like, "seriously?". Well that got Peach. "Fine.. Pauline and her dumb friends were laughing at me outside.." Peach starts crying. "Oh it's ok Peach everything's ok.. I'll just tell Mario to tell Pauline to stop right now! Bye!" Daisy pats her on the back and runs to Mario.

Peach goes to lunch and sits with Daisy and her friends. Peach sighs. "Daisy did you talk to Mario?" She asked gloomily. "Yes he said he would do anything for you... for some reason" Daisy smirks like she knows something. Daisy coughs while saying "he likes peach!" "Huh what'd you say?" Peach asked immeadietly. "Oh nothing hehe" Daisy giggles with her other friends. "Well.. I'll be going.." Peach sighed and walked away. She bumps into Mario. "Sorry.." Peach starts to walk away. "W-wait!" Mario exclaims. "What?" Peach turns her head around to see him. "I'm sorry about Pauline she is kinda rude..." Mario says, shyly. "Yeah..." Peach sighs and frowns. "What's wrong?" Peach sighs. "Nothing I'm fine." Peach walks away. Mario sighs. ((Thinking: I feel so bad for her she's new.. I kinda like her too... And I'm ok with that!))