The Break-up

As Mario comes closer to the school, he sees Pauline waiting for him. "Hey sweetie" Pauline kisses Mario. Mario just stands there. "What's wrong honey?" Pauline hugs him. "Pauline.. I'm sorry.. But I'm breaking up with you!" Mario says, embarassed. "What?! Is it that princess jerk?!" Pauline exclaims and looks at Mario. ".... Not exactly?" Mario blushes. "Mario you're coming with me!" Pauline grabs him by the arm and pulls him to Peach. Peach looks in a scared face. "Peach... You can have him!" Pauline throws him at Peach. "Oof!" Peach says as she gets injured. Mario opens his eyes, and sees peach. "Oh my gosh peach!!" Mario stands and helps her up. "Thanks.." Peach blushes and looks down. "What's wrong?" Mario looks worried for her. Peach just walks away to the stairs in front of school. She sits on on the last step and starts crying. "Peach!!" Mario cries for her. "I'll get her Mario :)" Daisy smiles as she runs out. Luigi blushes. "What bro" Mario elbows Luigi and smiles. "Nothing" Luigi lies. "Sure bro.. Are you going to ask Daisy to the dance tonight?" Mario laughs. "No.. I'm too weird she'd never go out with a guy like me.." Luigi looks down at the ground. "Oh it's ok bro she'll probably ask you" Mario smiles.

Daisy walks out the school doors to see Peach crying. "Peach why are you crying? :(" Daisy asks, sadly. "Oh.. I think Mario likes me, but I don't think I like him back.." Peach says, in a sad voice. "I don't want to hurt his feelings.." Peach starts crying again.  "Oh.. I always thought you liked him" Daisy looked confused. "No.. But does he like me?" Peach asks, curious. ".... Yes.." Daisy says quietly. "But can't you just go with him to the dance tonight?" Daisy asks and smiles. "I guess I like him enough to date him.." Peach says nervously. "Ok cool! Let's go!" Daisy grabs peach and hugs her and they both go inside.

To be continued...