Rosalina kidnaps somebody...

Tomorrow, all the friends went to school. When Mario walked up to school, Rosalina was waiting for him. "Oh hi Mario.." Rosalina says casually, but she was holding a tranquilizer shot behind her back! "Can we go somewhere more private again?" Rosalina asks. "Ummm okay.." Mario says, scared. Once they got somewhere private, Rosalina got ready to get him... "Hey can I show you something Mario?" Rosalina asks, mischievous. "O-okay.." Mario said, shaking. Rosalina pulls the shot out.. "NO!" Mario yells and tries to run away. "YOU CANT RUN AWAY FROM MY LOVE!" Rosalina yells and stabs him with the tranquilizer. Mario grunts. She drags him along once everyone was in the building and drags him along to a case... (Based on yandere sim)

Rosalina thought everyone was inside but peach wasn't... Peach sees Rosalina drag Mario's sleeping body to a case. "Oh my gosh" Peach gasps. Rosalina was walking where she was so she ran away. Luckily Rosalina didn't notice her... After school, Peach told her friends about all she saw. "Oh my gosh we gotta save him!" Daisy said. Meanwhile at Rosalina's house, She tied Mario up in a chair. When Mario woke up, he woke up to Rosalina.. "Aaah! Why am I here, what are you gonna do to me?!" Mario exclaims. Rosalina just laughs. "Don't worry you're just gonna stay with me forever...." Rosalina smiles. "What?! No! Heeeeelp!!" Mario screams. "Hehe no one can hear you Mario.. And your friends are clueless" Rosalina tells Mario. "No... You can't! I just know one of them knows I can feel it" Mario says. Rosalina laughs again. "No they don't trust me honey" Rosalina says, grinning. Now Mario is the one that is kidnapped...

To Be Continued...