Pauline is back...

Peach's POV:
The next day, we were still talking about how we got Rosalina back! When we stepped into the school building, we saw a very familiar face... It was Pauline.. "Marioooo....." I tug on Mario's shirt sleeve. "What?" Mario asks but then notices her as well. "What?!" Mario exclaims. "We gotta avoid her!" I scream silently. "There's no way.. Let's just go" Mario sighs and pulls me along. "No!" I squeal. Pauline notices us walking by. "Mario!" Pauline exclaims angrily. "Run!" Mario screams and runs to the SuperStar club room. "You can't hide!!!" Pauline yells. Mario pants. "Are you ok?" I ask worried. "Yeah.." Mario breathes.  "I'm gonna go outside" I said, sacrificing myself. "Peach! No!" Mario exclaims. "I'm sorry" I sigh and walk outside. "No..." Mario whispers. Pauline sees me..

Pauline's POV:
I see that boyfriend stealer waiting for me... "YOU" I exclaimed, slyly. "Do what you want... I don't care" Peach said, blankly. "Ok" I agree. I tranquilize her and bag her. I bring her to a dumpster and dump her in there. I laugh and go back to Mario..

Mario's POV:
What happened? Where is she? What'd Pauline do to her? Pauline sashays into the room. "Oh Mario how I've missed you..." Pauline said. "NO" I exclaim. "Oh Mario we can be together again.." Pauline went to kiss me. I run away to find peach. "RUDE!" Pauline called to me.

Peach's POV:
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH IM IN A DUMPSTER IN A BAG!! WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!

To Be Continued...