Rosalina working with Luigi?!

Mario's POV:
I stared in horror as Rosalina came, hovering to us... "Oh if it isn't.. Ugh.. Mario and ugh... PEACH!" Rosalina sneered. "How are you alive?!" Peach came right out and asked Rosalina. "Oh it's funny actually... My Lumas came and saved me from eternal doom..." Rosalina explained as she twirled her wand. "L-Lumas?" I asked. I didn't know what they were "Lumas.. My little star pets." Just as she finished, one of her 'little star pets' came out of her bag. "Here is my favorite Lumina" Rosalina smiled. "I gotta talk to someone see ya jerks" Rosalina sashayed out to the lockers and went to talk to.. Luigi.. "Hey lets spy on their conversation" I suggested. "Way ahead of ya" Peach winked and snuck over to where they were, while grabbing me and pulling me there. "Luigi, I told you to get rid of them!!" Rosalina demanded. "I couldn't.. They're my best friends and by the way one is my brother!!" Luigi snapped. "Fine, no more dating me!" Rosalina smirked. "No! Please Rosy!" Luigi pleaded. "Fine.. I'll keep on dating you if you get rid of Peach!" Rosalina demanded Luigo. "Yes ma'am..." Luigi shaked at the thought of hurting Peach and walked away.

Peach's POV:
I was shaking.. "Peach.. It'll be just fine.." Mario hugged me and pulled me to class. At lunch, we went to the library and went on the computers. Just as I went on, Mario went to the bathroom and I was alone, scared. I was playing a game when a bag was pulled over my head and I was being dragged. The kidnapper apologized after they disappeared into the shadows with me...

To Be Continued...