Rosalina the (nearly) killer

Peach's POV:
The figure looked kinda like Bowser, but, well, smaller. "Oh it's mama! Come with me to daddy's lair!" The figure said as they pulled me. "What is happening? MAMA?" I thought to myself. The figure dragged me and dragged me until we got there. When we got there my leg hurt from being dragged by it. He brings me in and sets me down. "Ah thank you Bowser Jr." Bowser said. "Welcome Peach, to my lair" Bowser greeted me. "Thanks" I cleared my throat. "If you date me I'll be a better boyfriend than that Mario..." Bowser said considerately. "I'll... consider it, Bowser" I smiled. "Ok you may let her go..." Bowser told Bowser Jr. The little Bowser dragged me back.
The next day, I walked up to school to see Rosalina with Mario in that private place. But Rosalina was holding a knife to Mario's neck...

Rosalina's POV:
I came to school and saw Mario talking to Daisy. "What is he doing?!" I whisper-shouted. When she walked away, I approached Mario and dragged him to the place we also go to be private. "Mario you can't be around other girls!!" I screamed. I put a knife to his neck. "Woah woah she's my friend!" Mario shouted. "I don't care!! Now you will get it!" I shouted and lifted the knife to stab him. Mario screamed. "Mario!" A girl screamed as she ran in front of the knife. I then stabbed her instead... But I didn't stab, I cut her arm.

Mario's POV:
"W-what?" I opened my eyes and saw Peach on the ground in pain.. "Peach?!" I yelled. "No!" I exclaimed and picked her up. "What did you do?!" I exclaimed. "I meant to get you! She ran in front of you and got cut!" Rosalina exclaimed. I ran for the hospital. When I got there, Peach was more in pain. "Don't worry I'll help.." I stepped inside and went to the reception desk.

To Be Continued...