Pauline gets back

The next day, Peach went to PE. She hadn't had PE yet because she was a new student. She went into the gym thinking she would be safe in there, but nope! Pauline was in there... "Hey it's princess creep! Hahahah!" Pauline laughed. "Pauline that was a horrible joke!" Daisy said bravely. "Sure it was princess crazy! Hahahah!" Pauline's friend laughed. "Janett shut up.." Mario mumbled. "Excuse Mario you are my boyfriend everything I say is funny to you!" Pauline said angrily to Mario. Mario just stared at her, angry inside. He looks at peach holding herself, sitting and teary-eyed. Mario got even angrier, but he didn't say anything. "Ok class, today there's a new kid in this class, come up here!" Mrs. Toadern asked Peach. She walks up there and looks down a little. "Ok this is uhh..." The teacher checks her roll sheet. "Peach Toadstool, she is related to King and Queen toadstool so be nice or ELSE!" Mrs. Toadern threatens. "Ok today we'll be playing basketball.." The teacher said.

Later, at lunch, peach goes to Daisy and her friends. "Hi peach sorry about Pauline apparently she doesn't care what Mario says.." Daisy said, angrily. Pauline and her friends Janett and Leia came up to them. "The rumors ARE true! You DO like Mario!!" Pauline tries to punch her but Daisy catchesu her fist and lets go. "Let's go! Daisy is dangerous!" Janett and Leia exclaimed as they grabbed Pauline and ran away. "Hey!" Pauline yelled and then gave up. Peach walks out and Mario walks in front of her. "Wait peach!" Mario exclaimed. "I just wanted you to know... I'm breaking up with Pauline!" Mario blushes. "Oh cool" peach tries to act happy but she's too sad. Peach walks away slowly. Mario sighs.

To Be Continued...