Rosalina Does it...

In the morning, they all got up, got dressed and went to school. Mario went to Peach quickly. "Hey... Why did you just run to me? Like quickly?" Peach asked. "Well.. Rosalina was looking at me suspiciously... And weird..." Mario said, scared. "Ok I'll be here..." Peach said, staring at Rosalina. Later, in PE they were swimming again. They all dressed out into their swimsuits. "Hi Mario" Rosalina said to Mario. "Er.. Peach do I look ok?" Mario ignored Rosalina. "Ugh..." Rosalina rolled her eyes.

After PE, they had a short break just to hang out. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom.." Peach told Mario. "But Rosalina.." Mario says, worried. "I'm sure she won't do anything..." Peach says, assuring him and kissing him. She walks away to the bathroom. Right as she went in the bathroom, Rosalina approaches Mario. "Hi" Rosalina says, trying to seduce Mario. "Ah! Oh hi..." Mario says, screaming a bit. "Wanna do something?" Rosalina says, winking. "Ummm no thanks..." Mario says, scooting over away from Rosalina. "Come on,." Rosalina says, scooting so close that they are inches away from each other. "Um.. I have a girlfriend.. Don't do anything!" Mario says, scared. "Just relax and..." Rosalina says, then kisses him. Peach walks out of the bathroom and sees them... Peach starts crying and runs away. When Rosalina stops, she says, "hah my plan went perfect" Rosalina giggles. "What?!" Mario exclaims and and runs after peach. "PEACH!" Mario yells for her. "No!" Peach screams and cries more.

Finally peach got to the gates and since she was a princess, she could leave whenever. When the gate was open, and Peach left Mario slipped through the gate and kept running and running for Princess Peach..
To Be Continued...

Peach's ProblemsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara