The Chase!

Mario and Peach keep running and running when they run into one of their old friends, Azul. "Guys why are you running?!" Azul exclaims. "Rosalina is chasing us!" Mario points. "Oh that's wonderful..." Azul said, sarcastically. "Just come on!" Mario grabs Azul and runs. "Why is she doing this?!" Azul yells. "Well, She's mad because I'm dating her" Mario gestures to Peach. "Well.. She's new" Azul laughs. "Ok.. Run faster!" Mario yells.

They started to get tired, but on the plus side, they lost Rosalina and got back to their house. They went to the upstairs. "Uhh hi Azul" Luigi said. "Hm? Luigi!" Azul squeals. "Oh.. Ahem.. Hi" Azul calms. "Uh hi.." Luigi responds. Anyway they went into a secret room in Mario's room to hide. It was pretty big so they all fit in there great. "Marioooo?" Rosalina calls. She opens the door and walks in. "how did she get in?" Peach whispers. "I don't know" Mario whispers. "Mario I'm coming" Rosalina says. "Luigi where's Mario?" Rosalina asks Luigi. "Uuuhhhh... I don't knowww.." Luigi actually knows but will not tell Rosalina. "Huh ok.. Bye" Rosalina leaves. "Good she's gone let's go..." Azul leaves the room. "Wait!" Mario and Peach whisper. "Huh?" Azul asks. "Hmm.." Rosalina smiles and walks up the stairs. "Oh no!" They all exclaim.

To Be Continued...