Peach Loves Mario pt 2

After they swam, they went inside to Peach's room. "This is a stupid room" Rosalina mumbles. "I heard that" Mario said, angry. "So this is my rooooom!" Peach sings. "Did you bring sleeping bags for a sleepover?" Peach asks nicely. "Yeah" they all said. "Good! You can set up your sleeping bags and stuff and go with me to a dance at my old school. They said anyone can come." Peach informs them. "Ok!" Mario said and set up all their sleeping stuff.

When they arrived, everyone noticed Peach. "OMG PEACH!" Somebody squealed and hugged her. "Huh? Oh it's Holly!" Peach said. "I missed you why are you here?" Holly asked. "Well they said anyone could come so... I'm here!!" Peach squealed. "Ohhhh and who're these people?" Holly asked nicely. Peach clears her throat. "Well this is Rosalina, Luigi, Daisy.." Peach introduced. "Aaand, my boyfriend Mario" Peach blushed. "Ohhhh" Holly smiled and laughed. "Let's go Mario!" Peach grabbed his hand and dances. Mario smiles and blushes. Suddenly a boy shows up in front of Peach... "Peach how dare you leave without breaking up with me?!" The boy said. Peach sighs and rolls her eyes. "'Scuse me Mario.. Look DK! I'm sorry I didn't know I was moving! I left without saying bye so sorry but I'm dating Mario now!" Peach exclaims. "Well technically... You're still dating me! And I'm going to move where you are soon cause my family is moving there hehehe..." DK said, menacingly.

So when the dance was over, Holly came to them. "So can i move where you are?" Holly pleaded. "Ok! If your parents want to" peach told her. "Well they've been looking for somewhere to move sooo I'LL TELL THEM!!' Holly exclaims and hugs Peach. "Ok!!!" Peach hugs her and leaves. Peach gets home with her friends and has a sleepover. "Mario are you SURE you don't like ROSALINA or something?" Peach asks concerned. "Yessss of course!" Mario said hugging her. "Let's just sleep.." He said, kissing Peach and then sleeping.

To Be Continued...