The Dance part 1

The next day, Peach walks to school, thinking about the dance, and if she could stay with Mario. Mario walks to Peach. //Peach thinking: OMG he's coming...// Peach couldn't help but blush. "Hey! So you're going with me to the dance?" Mario blushes hard. "Er.. Yeah.." Peach says nervously. "Great! I'll see ya!" Mario smiles very happily. Peach sighs. "He looks excited.. I'll try to stay with him.." Peach's says to herself.

Later, Daisy approaches Peach with Rosalina. "Hey..." Rosalina said, seeming annoyed by Peach. "Hey.. She seems... Um.. ANNOYED by me.. Is she?" Peach whispers to Daisy. "Maybe.. I'll ask after we talk!" Daisy whispers back. "So aaaanywaaaay... Are you going with Mario?!" Daisy asks excitedly. "Yes.." Peach says. "Cool! But what's wrong?" Daisy asks worried. "Well.. I don't know if I can stay with someone I don't like a lot..." Peach explains, in a sad voice. "It's ok.. can't you fake it though? You don't wanna hurt his feelings right?" Daisy says. "Well no.. I could never fake a relationship." Peach says, shaking her head. "Let's just go." Daisy says, walking with Peach.

After school, the dance started. Peach approaches the gym where the dance was held. "Time to go.." Peach says, nervous. Mario was inside waiting for Peach. For some reason, he was with Rosalina. "Peach!!" Mario said, very excited. "Um.. Hi?" Peach says, sadly and nervously. "What's wrong? Is it because Rosalina is next to me? She approached me!" Mario tried to comfort Peach. Peach sighs. "Let's just go..." Peach takes Mario to the dance floor and requests a song...

To be continued...