Prologue

A loud creak came out of the the train stopping at the planned destination. You got up from your seat, took out you luggage and got out of the train safely.

Taking a deep breath, you opened your eyes after closing them and smiled as you started waking to your wanted destination, Kaijo High.

When you arrived at the school, the fact that it was huge didn't really surprise you since you knew that he would definitely be here.

You walked down the school grounds, hoping to find the right way to the gym that the basketball team used.

When you were near the gyms you could her the squeaking of shoes and running so you assumed that he was there.

Opening the gym doors you were greeted by the sight of the Kaijo's Basketball team practicing like usual.

"Kise-kun, we love you!!!"

"Do your best, Kise-sama!!"

You could her loud yells coming from above you. when you checked, it was supposedly his fangirls. You sighed and shook your head before you heard him yell at you.

"(F/N)CCHIIIII!!!" Kise yells as he jumps over you and makes both of you fall on the ground, almost hugging you to death.

"R-Ryota... I c-can't..breath.." You manage to say although you're surprised you actually did. He tightens his grip even more if it's possible and starts nuzzling his face in your shoulder. After a while, he finally lets go.

"(F/N)cchi I'm so glad you're here!!-" He gets cut off by a kick in his face.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, IDIOT. GET BACK TO PRACTICE!!!" You heard a male's voice yell at him and kick him repeatedly. You slightly stare at him and after a little while, he looks back at you.

"W-Who the h-hell are y-you a-anyway..."

"I'm (F/N) (L/N). Nice to finally meet you, Kasamatsu-senpai.."