Epilogue

You sigh and looked at him dead in the eye.

"Yukio..." You start.

"I'll be going to Canada to study (Major Name). I'm sorry that I couldn't say it earlier." You apologize. He looks down at you and takes your chin between his fingers to angrily press his lips onto yours for a breath-taking kiss.

"When will you be going?" He pulls away and asks

"Tomorrow." You lower your head in disappointment in yourself.  

"Promise to keep in touch." Yukio stares into your (H/C) orbs.

"I promise."

-The next day-

You were dragging your bags across the airport. A dull expression was plastered on your face. Tears threatened to fall down and escape the darkness in your heart, however you didn't let that happen.

"(F/N)!!" A familiar voice calls out from way behind, making your eyes widen and instantly spin around.

It was Yukio, dressed normally and holding a large bouquet in his hands. He runs over to you and hugs you with all his heart's strength.

I'm never..never...never as far away as it seems.

"Don't go." He says.

"I have to." You pull away and stare into his deep blue eyes.

It ain't easy to keep on moving from city to city just get up and go.

"Flight 341 will be taking flight soon." You heard the alert come from the speakers.

"I gotta go."

He takes your hand and kisses it gently while caressing it.

"I love you, don't forget that." He reminds you with a slight smile.

"Same goes to you."

The show must go on, I need you to stay strong.

You checked in and walked into the plane, taking your seat in the long flight.

The plane started and went up in the cloudy sky. A tear finally escapes as a sign that, you loved him too much for this part.

I may meet a million pretty girls that know my name buy don't you worry

"Since he would always be my captain"

"Cause you have my heart"