Chapter III: Interest

You said your goodbyes with the captain and started walking to the direction to both yours and Ryota's house, since your houses were right next to each other.

"So, (F/N)cchi..Do you like Kasamatsu-senpai?" He asks with a smirk making your heart skip a beat and a blush form on your cheeks but thankfully due to the darkness, it wasn't too visible.

"Yep, it's true~" He confirms and you widen your eyes. You turn to him and smack him on the back of the head.

"S-Stop saying stupid stuff, baka..." You stutter and cross your arms, making Ryota chuckle. He wraps one arm around your shoulder and continues walking, not caring about the people watching.

"I don't have that big of a crush in him...you could say that I'm slightly more interested in him than the others.." You admit truthfully and hear Ryota let out a laugh.

"That's the same, (F/N)cchi!" He protests.

"(F/N)cchi, you know, I can set senpai up for you! Make you two go on a date and stuff.." He says as if it's a usual thing.

"You're not in middle school anymore, you've grown up mentally and physically since then." He continues making you slightly lower your head.

"Fine, I'll tell him someday, he just met me yesterday.." You reply and sigh. The rest of the walk was as quiet as it could get. But who said that it wasn't full of thinking? To be precise, you were thinking about a certain captain..

(I'm so sorry if it's too short ;_; )