Chapter XIV: First Visit

After school, you decided to bring Yukio to your house since you've already been to his but he hasn't been to yours. Thankfully, neither of you had any homework, which was quite odd for Mondays.

Ryota, once again left you both to scatter on your own and this time, you didn't mind.

When you both arrived, you pulled out your keys and unlocked the door and both of you walked inside.

"Isn't this house a bit too big to live alone in?" He raises an eyebrow and sits down on the couch. You walked in the kitchen and picked out a few favorite chocolates and sweets to offer him.

"It may look like it, but it's not that big." You place the sweets on the coffee table in front of him and sit beside him.

"Make yourself at home." You politely smile at him as you hear him sigh in response.

"You're still so formal after all?" He swings his arm around your hips and brings you into a loving embrace. You giggle against his chest as you inhale his natural sent.

"It's so weird that you're this casual about a slighly rushed relationship." You notice  a blush appear on his face as he tightens his embrace.

"Urusai, even if I met you a few weeks ago, you know me for almost a year." He states and in fact, he wasn't wrong.

"Whatever you say, captain..."