Chapter X: Alleyway Trouble

Practice that day was too awkward; Yukio did his best to ignore you while you did your best to ignore practically everyone.

Being a hater of drama, this was probably one of the worst love situations to be in.

Practice ended with the massive deadly glares you sent Ryota. You packed your stuff and went outside and waited for the others.

~in the locker room~

"What did I tell you, Moriyama? She was staring at Kise the whole time..!" Yukio whispers loudly enough for Moriyama to hear.

"Kasamatsu-san, if death glares count as staring, then I would be the most popular boy in the school...not that I'm not already the most popular-"

"Dammit, I hate all these kinds of dramas. I shouldn't have even kissed (L/N) in the nurse's office-"

"YOU KISSED (L/N)?!" Moriyama shouts out causing the whole team's attention to go to the two of them. The guys started cheering for him for actually making a move on a girl, but it all annoyed him so he quickly got dressed and headed outside.

~Meanwhile~

While waiting outside you noticed a pack of girls coming towards you from the far distance.

"Oh, there she is! Kise-sama's 'girlfriend'." She starts mocking while you just rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.

"Yeah, she stole our Kise-sama! Let's pay her back, shall we?" The second girl said with a smirk. To be honest, you weren't too afraid off them until they pulled out a crowbar out of one of the backpacks.

Your eyes widened as you screamed with all of the energy you had left, begging for help. However such a miracle did not happen, the girl started hitting you, creating several new bruises on your delicate body.

By the time you had already passed out from the beating and the girls had ran away, Yukio notices your slightly pale body laying on the cold ground in an alleyway near the gym.

Without a second thought, he rushed to pick you up and ran straight to the hospital where you were taken care of.