Chapter IV: Lost

The following morning, you barely woke up on time due to delaying your time of waking up by clicking the 'snooze' button.

When you did wake up, you groaned and stretched out your arms and legs to not feel al groggy when you actually got up.

You got up and walked to the kitchen where you got some orange juice and put a piece of bread in the toaster to make some toast.

While your breakfast (toast) was getting done, you took of your pajamas and dressed in your school uniform. What bothered you most was that you had to wear a skirt so you wore some thin leggings underneath.

Taking your breakfast, you ate it quickly and drank your orange juice, followed by going up to the mirror to put your hair in a ponytail. You slipped on your shoes and got out of the house.

You were quickly greeted by the sight of the energetic blond waving his hand towards you to which you smiled and waved back at.

"Good Morning, (F/N)cchi!" He greeted you with his charming smile and both of you start walking to school.

"Was the house pretty~?" He asks since your father bought it with the help of Ryota's father.

"It's good." You say nonchalantly with a bored expression.

"If you say so..." Ryota says, not wanting to ask you questions about your attitude since you hated them most, not to mention that you hated talking in the morning.

~Time skip due to Ryota's FABULOUS hair~

You and Ryota walk in but soon met a wave of fangirls, hungry for his affection. You took a few steps to the side to avoid getting hit by them. You saw all of them gather around him, asking for autographs and pictures with him.

You sighed and walked in as if you didn't know him and proceeded to put on your school shoes on.

After you did, you were confused to where you were supposed to go for your first class.

Wondering around the school halls, you aimlessly bumped into someone, making you slightly fall back, only to fall into someone's arms.

The person who had pushed you ran away, hoping for you to not notice him. You looked up and noticed the one and only Yukio Kasamatsu.

"H-Hello, (F/N).. I-I noticed that you were alone s-so I thought you w-would need help finding y-your class.." He stutters out with a blush on his face.

"I would love that, senpai! Are you willing to?" You ask, unsure of the fact if he would even want to guide you.

"O-Of course.." He says. He takes your hand and starts leading you to the classroom. A blush forms on your cheeks due to the fact that he took your hand in his.

When you arrived at the right classroom, Yukio noticed that he had held your hand since the point where you saw each other and quickly pulled his hand and apologized.

"Senpai, you're not very good with girls, are you?" You giggle and teasingly ask. His blush grows bigger, making him look away from you.

"S-See you at practice, (L/N).." With that, he leaves to go to his classroom. You chuckled to yourself at the thought of seeing Yukio blush.

You sat down on a free desk located next to the wall, a very lovable place for you to sit.

The bell rang and class started...