Chapter VIII: Infirmary

An hour later, you go back home and easily fall asleep with no need of the Internet.

When you woke up, you started doing your daily routine and ended it with going outside to meet the blond.

You both talked about random topics on your way to school where you noticed Ryota following you, but decided to not ask and went to your classes.

So in short terms, until practice started, Ryota followed you around everywhere except classes and to the toilet (of course).

"What's up with you today?" You question him with a raised eyebrow. He lets out a small laugh and replies.

"I'm in a pretty good mood. Nothing special.." You let out a slight scoff and arrive at the gym where you separated ways.

About 15 minutes later, the whole team walks out the locker room and start their usual practice.

"You look beautiful as always, (L/N)-san." Moriyama compliments you making you laugh and roll your eyes.

Coach Genta steps in the gym and imedietly, he orders the boys to run 20 laps around the gym. Your eyes widen when he mentioned the number, but then you looked at the guys and noticed that none of them were surprised.

Near the end of practice, just as you were about to give a towel to Yukio, you felt 2 strong hands pushing you towards him, making you fall on him.

You let out a small yelp of pain as you felt you knee slightly pain. Yukio blushes and instantly helps you get up.

"Does it hurt?" He asks as he observes your knee. He put his hand on it and it instantly hurt you, making you hiss.

"Coach, I'm gonna take her to the infirmary." Genta nods in aproval, making Yukio take you inh his arms and carry you bridal-style.

When you arrived there, you both noticed the fact that the nurse wasn't there so Yukio gently laid you on the bed.

He took out some medical supplies and takes care of your knee in a short amount of time.

"Thank you, Kasamatsu-senpai." You say as you sat up on the bed.

"T-That damn Kise's gonna get a good beating after this." He complains making you let out a few small giggles.

"Don't go too hard at it." Yukio's cheeks turn an even darker shade of red as, out of instinct, he walks up to you and brings his face closer to yours.

"Kasamatsu-senpai-"

His lips crash into yours for a sweet, tender first kiss. Being the person you were, you didn't hold back to kiss him back.

After a few minutes of your heated make-out, Yukio pulls away and holds your face with both his hands.

"I like you, (L/N). I hope you remember that.." He says and walks out the door, leaving you awestruck.