Chapter XI: Confessions

You woke up feeling sore and beaten out. Your sights was greeted with the bright light that shined in the room.

"You finally woke up, I'm glad.." You hear a familiar voice next to you. Turning your head, you noticed Yukio sitting next to you in supposedly a hospital bed..

"W-What...happened?" You somehow found the straight to ask. Yukio's eyes showed pity and sorry at the sight of you struggling to actually talk.

"Those damned girls started beating the crap out of you, I was too late to save you, I'm sorry." His voice breaks down in the end of the sentence.

"No, you weren't." The deep voice of the doctor could be heard as he walked in the room. "If you had took her here later than you did then she might have been in a serious situation. Everything other than the bruises on her body is fine. There must have been an impact on back brain that caused her to get knocked out, but there isn't any damage given to it." Yukio lets out a sigh of relief and quickly looks at you.

You had sat up on the bed already and drank the water on the end table next to the bed which made your throat feel a little less dried.

"I'll leave you two alone to talk." With that, the doctor leaves the room, also leaving the both of you in a dead silence. Before Yukio could say anything, you took a deep breath and confessed.

"Yukio, thank you so much! The truth is, Ryota used me as a distraction to get those fangirls away from him but they ended up attacking me. The only one I truly love...is you, Yukio." Yukio's cheeks go cherry red from your deep and straight-forward confession. He leans down and holds you in a tight embrace.

You both hold each other in the embrace for a while until Yukio pulled away and started a conversation.

"S-So does that make us boyfriend and girlfriend?" He asks, slightly stuttering in the beginning.

"Baka, of course it does~" you slightly exclaim.

"Then I'd be glad to call you mine.~" Your face goes full red and in a just a few seconds, you both burst into sweet laughter.