Chapter IX: Unlucky Morning

The last day ended pretty short if you didn'the count the kiss from the very special captain.

When you woke up that morning you received a text from Ryota saying that he couldn't walk you to school that day.

You got up and did all the usual morning activities and went to school.

When you arrived there, you noticed Ryota being surrounded by a group of fangirls who you assumed were the 'popular bullies' type. You decided to avoid them.

But your plans didn't' go as you thought.

Your first class was located at a classroom in the hall which they were standing in.

You try to walk past by them with all your anonymous powers yet it all failed when you felt a firm hand grab your shoulder and bring you in a strong chest.

"This is my girlfriend, (F/N)cchi!" Ryota says making your eyes widen as you felt the fangirls stare daggers at you.

"We'll get you for this, (F/N) (L/N).." they remark and turn away to go to their classroom.

To make matters even worse, you noticed Yukio staring at both you and Ryota with a pained expression.

Anger builds up inside of you as you grab Ryota by his ear and drag him to the janitor's closet, not caring about all the pained sounds he made.

"Why did you do that, you idiot?! You yell at him.

"They were gonna bully me!!" He whines like a school girl.

"Well thanks to you, I will now get bullied AND I missed my big chance of getting in a relationship with the guy I like!!" You yell loudly enough for people from the closest rooms to hear.

You storm out the door and go to your next class..

Today was surely not a lucky day...