Chapter XIII: Official

You both hold out the embrace for a while, even tho it lasted a few minutes, it felt as if an eternity had passed that you spent in his loving arms.

Once he pulled away, he took your hand and you both started walking towards your house. Silence was brought to both of you, although it wasn't an awkward one, rather it was peaceful.

When you arrived, you gave Yukio one last hug, and silently whispered a 'thank you' in his ear. He looks down at you and smiles. He ruffles your hair and wishes you goodbye, and of course, you do the same (exept for ruffling his hair).

You walked inside your home and almost instantly, the butterflies in your stomach came out and you started fangirling. You took a warm shower and went to bed.

~In Monday~

You did your daily morning routine and skipped outside to wait for the usual blond. The second he sees you cheerful expression, he knew something was up.

"Someone woke up on the right side of the bed today, what happened (F/N)cchi?" Ryota questions with a smirk as you both started walking towards your school.

"Oh nothing~" you lightly hummed. "Sometimes things are meant to not be said~" Ryota decides to investigate at school since you surely couldn't answer his question.

When you both arrived, Ryota spotted the fangirls once again and dragged you up to him and fakes that you had been talking for a while, which didn't get unnoticed by the captain.

"-Yeah, practice has been getting pretty hard these days, but you motivation always gets me up (F/N)cch-"

"KISE!!" Your hear Yukio yell out from behind. You turn to see an angry expression plastered on his face as he gets closer to the both of you. He grabs you by the wrist and brings you to his chest. He starts kicking Ryota by the back which made him let out anime tears. Before Ryota could say anything, Yukio interrupts him.

"Your practice is doubled!" He demands.

"Senpai, whyyy?!" Ryota pleads and sees his confident expression.

"For touching what's mine " Yukio says and takes you by the hand and leads you to your first class.

You deeply understood that Yukio was pretty shy with girls, but what surprised you was that he had revealed it to everyone in the hall.

"Yukio~" you start and he turns his head towards you, humming for you to continue.

"I love you~"

~~~~~~~~~

I'm not impressed with my writing these days...

Please tell me how to fix it..