Facts about the TAK:G crew and beyond

Facts about the TKA:G
Puppet hates the dark
Braken left hell on his own account (he says its 'one hell of a shit hole')
Muzzy is colour blind(puppet is as well)
Stephan walking (DEH worlds greatest walker XD) Is gay
Tristam has major OCD
EDEN is left handed
Nanobii does have a crush on Muzzy (and Muzzy has a crush on her!)
Varien loves to draw
Droptek loves the word 'take' no one knows why
Puppet is an angel hybrid, the percentage is angel 40% puppet%20 human 10% and lastly dragon 10%
Tristam HATES trap and anything to do with it
Areo chord loves cats
Monstercat himself is about 9ft tall but in his mini form he stands at 4ft
Wobble is close friends with monster (despite the artist that make up the two groups hating each other)
All members of T.V.D.S love to play cod
Exphia hates fish
Muzzy and Exphia go WAY back
Noisestorm hates thunder
Braken hates loud noises in general
Tristam is a earth bender
Tasty and UFK are a teem and will take down Monstercat if he wasn't the power-fullest of them all (and at the fact that suicidal sheep is close friends with the cat and so is wobble)
The monstercat family do tend to get a 'bit' wild on throw back Thursday (by that I mean they go INSANE)
Day one hates performing at TBT
Eminences has two souls in one body
Eminences is not from earth nor is monstercat, truth both thier kin HATE each other to the point of war (it's how they met, after they both made it for earth)
PYLOT is a great pilot
WRLD hates the colour pink
Tristam has a fear of highs
Summer was fun IS dot.exe
Dot.exe dislikes chocolate
Monstercat is lactose intolerant 
Wobble loves Doritos
Wobble is a girl
Koala control has two forms a small 2ft form(he tends to hide in wobble's hoodie)and a 8ft form( 8ft of solid koala)
Suicidal sheep can fly (so that must mean that he is a cloud?)
Four is older then six (members of project 46)
Varien can't do magic
Nanobii's real eye colour is wait for it....RAINBOW not green
Puppet's real eyes are hidden with a spell (his real eyes a pure black with tiny white pulps)
Tristam and Areo chord were friends
Aero chord and razihel love/hate eachother (aka one second they are drinking together,and then their trying to slip a knife between eachother'S ribs)
Braken is terrified of robots/anamtronics(they found this out when they started to play fnaf and fnam(five nights at monstercat yes it is soon going to be a thing XD)
Alex from pegboard nerds lacks clothing (I don't k or late night shit does this to me)
Mike from pegboard nerds is probably the smartest out of the two(Alex just has a one way mind aka: if I can hit it with my hammer it good, If I can't it bad)
Puppet has another side to him and that side is called Mario(short for marionette(duh))
Aero chord is Puppets father(LATE NIGHT PARTY SJQHQPWVSKCIWPQJSPAWHWL)
Dayrta and Braken is going to be a thing.
Traken and pupden(PuppetXEden)(I don't know my brain goes into 'fuck it' mode when I'm sick) will apear some time in the series.
Tristam is proboly the only person in the world who likes school.
Though Braken in demon years is only 5 and in human years 13 both ages add up to result in his final age 18 (so yeah Braken in young as fuck)The same thing goes for Dayrta, dragon 10 years and human, 13.
Nanobii and Slips n' slurs are brothers and sisters.
Agno3 fucking loves to beat the crap out of Slips.
Dayrta has major arachnophobia.
Puppet and Braken are the Kings of shipping.
Lara and Danyka hate all things girly.
TFK(another bunch of my OC's) are literally connected by their minds.
Wobble and Monstercat may or may not be a thing XD don't ask.
The youngest people are (in order from youngest to the people under 19) Mr FijiWiji (10), Two thirds( 12), Puppet(15), Eden(16), Braken(18) and lastly Rogue(19).
All of the members of Monstercat take Halloween and all other festive activitys VERY seriously.   
Arion, Nanobii, Dayrta, Puppet, Slips, Areo, Varien, Braken and Tristam all can and will break the forth wall so that means yes, the will randomly reach out and pull people out of other books/roleplays before throwing them back just to prove a small point.
Nanobii loves eating nuttela (think I spelt that wrong)
Titans, even say that word and Areo chord and Razihel will come smashing through the wall equiped with three-d manoeuver gear and swords.
Future base is classed as dark magic and is highly discouraged in monstercat.
To Kill A God was originally coming to be called 'war or the music' but then To Kill A God sounded way better.
The old plot of the story was  based on Puppet, Eden, Braken and Tristam as the fought out for the top spot in the world, and Puppet well being used as a puppet to drain Tristam of his power(much to Brendon's disagreement), Braken then ended up trying to save Puppet from Eden, resulting in him nearly dieing and shit happens.
Nitrobii is the second most shipped ship other then traken( all know that nether those two ships will ever happen).
~~~~~~~~
But yeah my inspiration went down like my heath and mood over the past few days and nothing I write looks good enough to post, but I promise that I WILL write something for this book I SWEAR!!!