Chapter 2

Jungkook nervously sat in his car, looking at the tall building in front of him. He was looking at the headquarters of Spectrum Magazine, a magazine he had admired for a while. He gripped the steering wheel and took a deep breath.

Earlier that week, Jungkook had been informed that they would be meeting at 10:00. Jungkook was there at 9:00. He felt awkward for being so early, but he couldn't help it. He was very excited for this. Plus, the earlier the better, right?

He stepped out of his white car and made his way to the front doors. He pushed open the doors, and he was amazed by what he saw.

The lobby was huge, and most everything was white, except for the decor. The decor was all the colors of the rainbow. Red paintings on the walls, orange flowers, golden clocks, green plants, blue vases, and purple carpet were just a few of the things he saw. What really amazed Jungkook was the large chandelier hanging on the high ceiling. The crystals were rainbow colored, and each crystal was a single color. The light above the chandelier shone down on it, and it cast brilliant colored light of the white tile.

A dark haired woman was talking to a tall, silver haired man. She must have seen Jungkook out of the corner of her eye, because all of a sudden she turned to look at him with a big smile on her face.

"Hello Jungkook!" She greeted as she walked over. "What are you doing her to early?" She asked in a friendly tone.

"I couldn't help myself. I was too excited for this job. Thank you again, by the way." Jungkook said. Sarah nodded at his explanation. Then she turned to the tall, silver haired man.

"Namjoon, this is Jungkook. He will be modeling for this month's issue." She motioned to Jungkook. "Jungkook, this is Namjoon. He is one of our biggest writers at Spectrum," she stated.

Namjoon held out his hand.

"Nice to meet you Jungkook!" He said with a smile. Jungkook notices his dimples. Jungkook took his hand and gave it a firm shake.

"Nice too meet you too, Namjoon," he said in a friendly tone. Jungkook was actually quite shy, so he didn't say much after that.

"So, Jungkook. Since your already here, do you want a tour? Then I'll show you the photography room," she offered. Jungkook nodded and followed Sarah.

Sarah showed him the writing room, the meeting room, her office, and a few big rooms before taking him to the photography room. She turned the handle and pushed open the door. Jungkook saw people setting up cameras, lights, and other equipment. He looked to his right and saw hair and make-up people getting their stations ready, and stylists were looking through the clothing.

Sarah opened her arms, suggesting that she was talking about the entire room.

"This is the photography room. We use it for the fashion sections of our magazine," she explained. "This room is also used to photograph famous LGBT+ people who we do articles on," she said proudly.

Jungkook looked around the large room, amazed. He had never been inside a photography room so magnificent before. Sarah looked at her watch.

"They're scheduled to start getting you and Taehyung ready in about twenty minutes, so you can sit over there while you wait for everyone to be ready," Sarah said as she motioned to a group of chairs and a love seat. Jungkook tilted his head slightly, confused.

"Taehyung?" He questioned.

"Yes, Kim Taehyung. More commonly known, V. He will be the other man you'll be doing the shoot with," she informed. Jungkook nodded understandingly.