Chapter 8

A/N: this is the rewritten chapter 8. I wasn't happy with the original rip. I pretty much just added a few things :)

Click!

Flash!

Jungkook and Taehyung were posed together. Seokjin had decided that they should do some more "couple poses" with Jungkook and Taehyung. For the fans' sake, of course.

Today, the both of them were modeling swim trunks and tank tops. Jungkook, at the moment, was wearing a loose white and blue tank top with dark green swim trunks, and Taehyung was wearing white swim trunks. With no shirt.

Jungkook found it hard not to stare at Taehyung. He was just so attractive.

A perfect example of the fact that you don't have to be ripped to be hot, Jungkook thought.

"Maybe you should turn a lit- there! Just like that! Perfect, boys, perfect," Seokjin praised. He snapped some photos. Jungkook and Taehyung were standing by the shore, facing each other. Taehyung had an arm resting on Jungkook's shoulder, leaning towards his face, and was staring at him rather intensely. Jungkook had one hand on the back of the older's neck and his gaze was averted away from Taehyung. On the outside, he seemed cool and collected, but on the inside he was squealing like a little girl and his heart was beating so loud he was sure the entire staff could hear it.

Seokjin paused his photographing and looked like he was thinking. "Maybe... Ah! Okay, Taehyung, put Jungkook on your back," he directed.

"Excuse me?" Jungkook questioned, not meaning to voice his thoughts. Seokjin laughed.

"Just get on Taehyung's back," he said.

"I don't think I can d- AH!" He was suddenly picked up by the other model and put on his back.

"Taehyung! Put me down!" He exclaimed. But he was laughing. Taehyung started jogging down the beach with a huge smile on his face, and a smiling Jungkook on his back.

Seokjin made sure to snap a few pictures.

"JUNGKOOK!!!" Taehyung yelled, running up to the younger with a small crab in his hands.

They had finished the shoot early, so everyone got the rest of the day and part of the next day to relax and enjoy the beach.

"Jungkook, look what I found!!" Taehyung said excitedly. He held out the small crab towards Jungkook and smiled widely. Jungkook giggled, amused by Taehyung's childishness. Jungkook said it was a very nice crab. He felt the familiar butterflies in his stomach, studying Taehyung's ecstatic expression that was caused by something so small.

Taehyung plopped down next to Jungkook and placed the crab on the towel the other was sitting on. He seemed absorbed in his own little world, poking and playing with the crab.

A shirtless Yoongi walked closer to the pair, Taehyung spotted Yoongi and immediately jumped up, running over to him to show him the crab.

"Get that fucking beach spider away from me," Yoongi said with a half-disgusted, half-pissed expression on his face. Jungkook laughed. Taehyung frowned a bit, then smiled again, bouncing over to the younger one.