Chapter 9

Jungkook scrolled through Instagram. He'd been on social media a lot more recently. Jungkook had even posted some stuff. He had also gained many followers and they left comments on his photos.

As he was scrolling, he came upon a picture posted by Seokjin (Seokjin had taken Jungkook's phone and followed himself  on Jungkook's account once he found out that Jungkook had an Instagram). He raised his eyebrows.

It was a picture of him and Taehyung on the beach, with Jungkook of Taehyung's back and large smiles plastered on both of their faces, captioned 'Lovebirds <3'.

Jungkook wanted to scream. He had no idea Seokjin had got that on camera, or that he had posted the pictures online and tagged them. He went to look at the comments.

@ heckyeahyoongi: this is too adorable for me AAAHHH

@ karasunothanks: cUTE

@ shining.bangtan: the ship has sailed and there's no stopping it now

@ brendonsasshole: FUCK ME U P AOSNWO LIKE PL EASE HIT ME WITH S BRICK I CANR  T  AK E T HIS

@ _afroducky_: ^ r u okay

Jungkook blushed a bit as a small smile crept to his face because people shipped them. People thought they'd be good in a relationship. That made Jungkook happy and a bit shy for some reason.

Jungkook sighed. All he thought about was his modeling job and Taehyung. He hadn't had a crush like this since high school. That's what it seemed like, too. A high school crush. His heart would beat a little faster when he was around, he would blush at every compliment, and he felt all happy and giggly inside whenever he thought of him.

God, I really do sound like a high school kid.

"So, how's your luck with the rookie?" Hoseok smirked. Hoseok was sprawled out on Taehyung's couch. Taehyung was focused on the television show that was playing, but Hoseok couldn't seem to care less. At the sound of his friend's voice, his eyes flicked over to Hoseok. He smiled a bit and rolled his eyes.

"Why are you so interested in my love life? Get your own," he playfully threw a pillow at Hoseok's face. Hoseok snorted.

"You know about my luck with dating, Tae Tae. I have none. However," Hoseok leaned over and poked Taehyung in the chest, "you, apparently, are having some luck with dating, and I wanna know how everything's going with this Mr. Dream Boy of your's," Hoseok rested his head on his hand and leaned his arm up against the back of the couch. He rolled his eyes again but smiled at the thought of Jungkook.

"Things are going good, I guess. We spent the majority of our time at the beach together, and boy does he look good shirtless," Taehyung said, eyes cast away from Hoseok. Hoseok raised his eyebrows suggestively and smirked, "I want to take him on another actual date."

"Then go for it, dude. What do you plan on doing?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung shrugged.

"Maybe I could take him to the movies? Then out to dinner, maybe? I don't know, I don't normally go on dates with cute boys. Or dates at all, really. But especially with cute boys," Taehyung said. Hoseok nodded.

"You shouldn't worry too much. You pick up on what people like and you're a natural flirt. You'll do just fine," Taehyung smiled at the compliment. Hoseok continued with his advice, "Movies is good, but you should take him out to dinner beforehand. Also, you should watch a horror movie. Maybe you could get him to cuddle up next to you and hold onto you for dear life," Hoseok smirked. Taehyung hit him with a pillow again.