He knows my name

Chapter 2
Thomas's pov
When my dad told me I was getting a new brother and mother, I knew It was gonna be hell. It took me awhile to accept that fact that a new woman was going to be walking through my house acting like it was hers and that some snobby boy was going to be sharing a room with me. I'm still not okay with it but if it makes my dad and sister happy I am going to try to make the best of it.

I hear people talking down stairs so I go down.

"And this is Thomas." My father says to the most attractive boy I have ever seen. He had dirty blond hair and bright brown eyes.

My dad tells me to show Newt the house but all he wants to see is our room, and he interrupted me many times to tell me that.

When we get in our room he collapses on the bed "this is bloody hell already." He whispers but I here him.

"Are you done moping around? Can I actually talk to you know."

"How about you just pretend you don't know me and act like I'm not here." He says.

I'm tired of his attitude. I know underneath this tough guy act he is putting on is a boy who is actually upset and needs someone to talk to.

"I know you are upset about living with us, having a new parent and siblings, but I am going through the same thing. I understand how you feel." He's surprisingly lets me finish my first sentence without interrupting.

"NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR SCHOOL, YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR MEMORIES, YOUR WHOLE LIFE BEHIND. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS SHARE YOUR ROOM WITH A NEW GUY WHO IS LIVING IN YOUR HOUSE, ALTHOUGH THAT WAS PROBABLY REALLY HARD FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A SPOILED BRAT. DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME YOU UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU DON'T, NO ONE DOES!" He screams in frustration. He did have a point, I didn't have to leave my whole life behind, but that doesn't make it any less hard on me, and doesn't mean he can speak to me like that when he doesn't know shit.

"That doesn't make it any less harder on me! This whole time all I have been doing is trying to be nice to you but you treat me like shit. I'm sorry you had to leave your friends, your whole life, but I am trying to help you start a new life, make new friends. And also you don't know shit about me, you haven't even talked to me, you probably forget my name! I know you are mad but I am not the one who forced you to come here so stop taking your anger out on me!"

I don't want Newt to hate me, I want to get along, I don't know how I see this from all the shit he's been saying, but I think he is one of the most kind hearted boys I will ever meet, I just have to get him to accept the fact this is his new life.

He stares at me for awhile with a soft look I have never seen but it makes him look even more attractive. A few seconds after staring at me its like he snaps back into "Newt mode" and his face goes hard again.

"Just go, leave me alone." He says.

I should stay and argue saying this is my room too but I think he needs to calm down and maybe then we can actually have a real conversation so I just leave.

___Time skip___
Newt stayed in our room all day, I don't know what he was doing, but I just didn't go in our room all day.

We were having a late supper today because of Newt and Allison's arrival, it is 8:10 and supper was finally ready.

"Thomas will you go get Newt? Suppers ready." My dad asks me.

I nod and go up to our room. I get to the door. Do I knock? Do I just walk in? Do I announce my presence?

I decide to just walk in since it is my room too.

When I go in I see that Newt hadn't unpacked any of his stuff, I figured that's what he was doing all day. I look around the room and don't see Newt anywhere until I finally spot him in the corner of the room knees to his chest reading a book. It looks like he had been crying, it pains me to see him like that but I decide to ignore it since it would probably cause another outburst.

"Newt, supper is ready." I say in a soft tone.

He looks up from his book at me with his big sad brown eyes, "I'm not hungry."

"Are you sure, your mom said she made your favourite for our first family dinner." I say trying not to make him snap at me.

"I'm not hungry, I'm tired from the flight, I'm just gonna go to sleep." He speaks so soft from the cold angry voice he used earlier.

"Okay, well you can go into the bed then." I say since he was on the floor.

"No. I'm not sleeping with you, I'll sleep on the floor."

"Newt." I sigh.

"I'm not sleeping with you, we are not blood related so you are not my brother and I am not gay." He says. That hurt, a lot actually, since we never really got the chance to talk I never got the chance to tell him, I am gay.

"I was gonna say you take the bed, you are tired from your flight and need a good sleep."

"No." Newt says still not raising his voice the slightest bit, it's like he fought all he could, he has nothing left.

"Fine well you are at least sleeping on the couch." I say grabbing some pillows and blankets and putting them on the couch.

He nods but stays in the same spot, I decide to just leave and go down to supper. As I was about to shut the door I hear Newt "your name is Thomas." He says barley above a whisper, the tone of voice he's been using this whole time. I smile to myself, he knows my name.

A/N please leave input, it helps me make
the sorry better and have motivation to keep writing.
Btw I'll try and put a quote at the end of each chapter, I don't write them though, most will be from teen wolf😁.
Not all monsters do monstrous things~Shaelynn