Im in love with-

Chapter 11
Newts pov
I ran to Lydias house and knocked on the door. Tears were still very much coming down my face.

Someone other then Lydia opened the door, maybe her mom?

"Dear are you alright?" She asks when she's sees the condition I'm in.

"I just need to see Lydia" I manage to get out.

A few seconds later Lydia was at the door. She didn't say anything just grabbed me and brought me up to her room.
I broke down and told her everything. About my dad and Theresa, how I had to move here to live with Tommys family, all the fun things we did and how they made me feel and then finally how he never told me he was gay, or had a boyfriend. She just held me the whole time telling me I was going to be okay.

She said nothing more. Nothing less. We just laid on her bed together till I finally stopped crying. We were laying on the bed face to face, staring into her eyes soothed me, some type of reassuring feeling washed over me. So I did what most 17 year old boys would do. I kissed her.

She rolled over so she was on-top of me and we started full on making out, her hands and mine travelling all over each others bodies. It felt wrong... Until I imagined it being Tommy. I imagined making love to him. I imagined his body as Lydias.

"Tommy." I moaned. I tried to grab his shirt but I felt a cold hand on top of mine, I look up and it's Lydia.

"Newt, you are my best friend so that is why I need to tell you this. I know it's scary, saying these words aloud are scary, but you are in love with Thomas."

Her words go through my mind. Am I? I can't be, I like girls, don't I? Well now I know the answer.

I'm gay.

And I am in love with Thomas.