One more lie

Chapter 30
Newt pov
"Oh my god newt, I was so scared." My mother cries squeezing me to death.

"I'm sorry mom. All the sudden everything just came back to me and it was so overwhelming, I just had to get out of there." I hate lying too her but me and Thomas decided that would be the lie I told to explain how I got my memory back and why I left.

"You remember?" She gasps.

I nod smiling "everything."

She hugs me tighter, if possible, and cries harder, hopefully tears of joy though.

"I love you Newton, so much. Loosing you was the hardest I've ever been through. I never wanna have any secrets between us again and I want you to come to me anytime you need to talk."

I nod. Just another lie I think. I am keeping the biggest part of my life a secret from her.

"Newt?" I hear a faint voice. I turn around to see Malia hiding behind a chair.

"Come here Malia." I smile.

"NEWT!" She yells running into my arms. I spin her around in circles holding her tight in my arms. I'm glad I didn't loose her because of this, I don't think I could handle loosing 2 sisters.

"Where were you Newt?" She asks.

"I was finding myself. I lost my real self for a little while, but I'm back now and I'm not going anywhere."

"Good. I missed you." She says snuggling her head into my shoulder.

"I missed you too." I plant a kiss in her forehead.

I hug her one more time before setting her down. I look over at Thomas and he's smiling at me. I return the smile.

"Sorry guys, I'm stealing Newt from you, we have some catching up to do." Thomas says grabbing my hand and pulling me away.

He pulls me all the up to his room and then closes the door.

"What kind of catching up do we have to do, I've been at school these past 2 months."

"This kind of catching up." He whispers pushing me on the the door and planting his lips on mine.

He places his body on mine as close as he can and starts grinding on me. I have to hold back my moan, our parents are just down stairs and they'd hear me.

"Moan for me baby. I love hearing my name come from your lips." Thomas whispers looking me in the eye and then he starts placing kisses on my neck.

"I- I can't Tommy. O-our PARENTS." I yell the last part as he found my sweet spot and started sucking in it.

Thomas pulls away and I'm immediately cold. He starts walking across his room.

"Thomas I'm sorry. I want to I just... They'll hear."

He still doesn't reply and he bends down to get something please.

"Want me to be honest?" I ask.

Still no reply.

"You drive me shucking insane. My whole insides go crazy just whenever you touch me. I want you in me 24/7. But if I moan the whole world will hear me, you drive me crazy. Please Thomas this isn't because I don't want you, I do, but our parents will hear. I'm sorry. Just talk to me."

Thomas turns around laughing and I glare at him.

"What." He continues laughing.

"What!" Still laughing.

"WHAT!"

"Nice speech love, I want you too. But all I was doing was putting on music so that our parents, didn't, hear us." He says continuing to laugh as he starts playing the music loudly.

I glare at him, "I didn't mean any of it."

"Mhm." He says walking towards me.

"I hate you Thomas." I say.

"Mhmmm." He chuckles.

"I mean it."

"I know you do baby." He whispers his lips hovering above mine.

Screw it. I push forward and kiss him with so much force he stumbles backwards. He sits on the bed and I stand between his legs. I grab his shirt and pull it over his head. He smiles up at me and I smile at him. He puts his hand on my shirt to pull it off but I put my hand on his to stop him.

"Newt what's wrong." He asks.

"Nothing." I lie.

"I've seen you without a shirt before baby."

"Not with my scars." I whisper looking away.

"Hey," he says turning my head to look at him again, "you are beautiful and nothing's gonna change that especially not your scars."

"They are horrible. They show how weak I am." I whisper resting my forehead on his as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"No, they show how strong you are. They show that you've been through hell and back and you are still going, you are still here. You're the strongest person I know Newt." He says staring deep into my eyes. I nod.

He stands up and sits me on the bed, slowly grabbing my shirt and taking it off my body. When it's fully off I feel insecure but the way he looks at me makes it feel so much better. He loves me, and this is not gonna change that.

He pushes me down lightly so I'm on my back and gently climbs on top of me looking my chest up and down.

Me and Thomas have never "done it" but the few times we have have heated make out sessions he always takes control. I like it that way. He guides me through it.

He starts kissing every single one of my scars, including the ones I made myself.

"You." Kiss scar. "Are." Kiss scar. "Perfect." Kiss scar.

I bring his head up to my face and start kissing him. He starts grinding on me and I put my hands in his hair.

"Tommy." I moan.

He pecks my lips one more time and and then lays down beside me cuddling into me.

"I love you so much." I say.

"I love you more." I roll my eyes at this cliche comment.

We cuddle for a few minutes before I speak up again.

"Thomas there's so many people I need to talk to. Lydia hates me, Gally's a mess, Minho still blames himself and Maya is to sweet to lie too."

"How about we go and talk to everybody right now, okay love? But you can't tell anyone the truth, you just have to tell them you finally remember." Thomas says getting up.

"Lydia and Gally already know...."

"I know. But Minho, Isaac, Alby, Maya and Cara can't know."

"I hate lying." I sigh.

"I know, just one more lie though and it's all over."

A/N My writing just keeps going down hill because I have been dragging this story on for too long. Next chapter I'm gonna have a time skip and I would really like to finish this book in the next 10 chapters.