Want you to want me

Chapter 37
When Newt and Thomas arrive at the party at Minhos house, all the graduates are all ready there. Right away Thomas could tell some were drunk.

"There you two shanks are. Were you guys off making love somewhere?" Minho smirks punching Newt in the arm. He blushes and looks away.

"No we weren't, thank you very much, we went out to catch up." Thomas says.

"Mm okay." Minho grins at Thomas.

"Was he big?" Minho then whispers into Newts ear but loud enough Thomas still heard him. Newts face turns as red as a tomato and Thomas shakes his head at Minho.

"Go away shuck face." Thomas rolls his eyes at Minho and he laughs in response before walking back over to the mini bar thing.

"Let's get a drink." Newt says surprising Thomas.

"Newt the last time either of us drank was at Minhos party when we played truth or dare..." Thomas trails thinking of that horrible night.

Thomas had only had one drink when Ethan kissed him that night but the guilt that followed that kiss led Thomas to never have a drink since. That night was also the first time Newt had ever drank and that didn't end up so well... So he hasn't drank since either.

"High school is over, our life's are just starting, all the stress and money problems. I just wanna have one more fun night with my beautiful boyfriend before hell starts. Please Tommy, for me?"

He agreed so they both walked over and got a cup of some alcohol and then went and found their group of friends. Maya and Isaac were making out on a couch while Minho, Cara, Alby, Lydia were cheering them on. There were also two boys there that Newt didn't recognize.

"Aris, George!" Thomas yelled pulling them into a bro hug. Newt stood by his side awkwardly. After talking for a moment, the one Newt heard go by George, notices him.

"Aye Thomas, who's the greenie?" He asks and Newt blushes at the sudden attention from him and Aris.

"Oh George, Aris, this is my beautiful boyfriend Newt," Thomas says kissing Newts forehead, "Newt this is Aris and George. Friends of ours who graduated last year." He says.

"Nice to meet you Newt," Aris says sticking his hand out. Then he pulls Newt in and whispers in his ear. "He's big aye." Looking down to Thomas's crotch.

"Oh my klunk," Thomas laughs pulling Newt into a hug to hold the embarrassed boy, "what is with you guys and my junk?"

Everyone laughs, even Newt who has gained some of his colour back. Everyone then sits down on the couch to have a conversation but there's not enough room so Newt sits on Thomas's lap. Everyone starts talking about old memories between the group and even though Newt wasn't there for any of them he enjoys listening to old stories about Thomas.

When Thomas was sure everyone was engaged into the story about the time Minho was caught drunk by his parents, Thomas leans up into Newts ear.

"I am big though." He whispers and Newt shivers from the closeness of them.

He decides to ignore Thomas teasing him and listen to another story about the time Cara got lost at the beach. Eventually though, both Newt and Thomas got too uncomfortable (if you know what I mean) and decided to go dance. Luckily enough the song on was a sexy song.

Newt pulls Thomas out to the dance floor and when they reach the middle Newt drops his hand and immediately starts dancing. He runs his hands up and down his own body swaying back and forth to the music. Thomas just stands there watching the boy dance sexily.

"Damn boy, who taught you how to dance." Thomas smirks remembering the first time he got Newt to dance. Newt claimed he "couldn't" so Thomas had showed him how.

"I've been taking some partner lessons." Newt whispered taking a step closer to Thomas. They weren't touching but Thomas could feel the heat radiating of Newts body. Thomas new that Newt was trying to make him beg for his touch; Thomas had done it many times to Newt before and Newt hated it. But Thomas wasn't gonna give in so easily.

"Nice try love, I ain't that desperate." Thomas smirked but Newt just returned the smirk.

"I know babe," Newt whispered into Thomas's ear so closely that his hot breath burned his neck, "but she is." He says walking by Thomas making sure his hand brushes his crotch well he does it.

He then proceeds walking to a girl who had been watching him across the dance floor. He whispers something into her ear that Thomas couldn't make out and then they start dancing. They're not close enough they are touching, but they are close enough.

He's just making you jealous, don't give in Thomas.

Newt looks over at Thomas and he just grins and then shrugs. But Newt new that this would work.
He pulls the girl closer to him so she's grinding on him.

Thomas's smile immediately falls and anger replaces his expression. Winning this war was not worth having to watch Newt dance with some random girl. So he stomps over to them and pulls Newt away from the girl.

"Yes Tommy?" He says innocently.

"You're such a shuck face." Thomas replies pulling Newts body against his and kissing him with all his might.