EPILOGUE

Chapter 40
*10 years later*
"Go get the door Brolyn!" Newt yells frantically trying to finish up Christmas dinner.

Thomas laughs and walks up behind his husband wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Your ass looks fine when you're cooking." Thomas whispers into his ear.

The frown on Newts face changes in a smile and he laughs, "well baby, I'm done so no more view for you." He turns around and looks at his husband, leaning against the counter.

"Until tonight." Thomas winks pulling Newt into a hug and squeezing his butt.

"Oh my god. 10 years later and you guys still make me nauseous with all your lovey dovey crap." Minho says walking into the kitchen.

"Minho," Thomas shouts going to give his best friend a hug, "When'd you get here?"

"Your son just let me in. Reminder that there's kids in the house, your kids, so keep it PG." Minho sasses.

"Still sassy as ever." Newt rolls his eyes also going to give Minho a hug.

"Ain't ever gonna change shank."

"Where's Cara?" Thomas asks, setting up the food on the dining room table.

"Eh I don't know. She was getting Kaya out of the car so I just came in." Minho shrugs and the two boys laugh in response.

Minho and Cara have been dating for 4 years and they had a 1 year old girl, Kaya. They haven't gotten married yet because they said they both "never wanna get married". But everyone knows they will soon enough. They love each other and they're the perfect match.

Isaac and Maya broke up just after high school because they didn't wanna do long distance. Now Maya is married to a sweet guy named Dylan and they have a 5 year old boy Stiles. Isaac just recently got a new girl friend named Lily and they are starting to get serious.

Alby actually came out of the closet and he's still looking for a boy friend. George had a fallout with everybody and he moved away so no one has been in contact with him. And Aris recently went through a breakup with a girl he was potentially gonna marry.

The weirdest couple of all that no one saw coming though was Gally and Lydia. They were currently engaged and getting married in a couple months.

Everyone was gathered at Newt and Thomas's house to have Christmas dinner.

"Suppers ready!" Newt called and immediately what sounded like a herd came running towards the kitchen. Minho burst through the the door and run towards the food and Newt rolls his eyes at him. When he's just about to grab the food Theresa runs into the kitchen.

"Uncle Minho! Kaya is crying!" Theresa shouts and Minho slumps back. He turns to Cara who is already seated eating and she shakes her head.

"Your turn. Your feeding her too." Cara smiles and Minho groans.

"Tommy will you get the kids their supper and seat them at the table?" Newt begs.

"No." He laughs coming to stand behind Newts chair

"Baby." Newt groans leaning his head back to look up at Thomas. Thomas laughs leaning down to place a kiss on his husbands lips.

"You get them seated and I'll get them their food." Thomas bargains and Newt smiles.

"Thank youuuuu." He says placing a kiss on his lips.

"Theresa, Kadge, Brolyn come eat supper!" Newt yells and the three kids come running into the room.