Question

Thank you Chelsea for the AMAZING fan art above! I absolutely love your edits

Thank you Chelsea for the AMAZING fan art above! I absolutely love your edits. Do you have fan art? Send it me thru Instagram (Shuckoffgreenie) or email (Acreativeblur@gmail.com) ❤️❤️❤️

  About thirty minutes later, the door opens to reveal a couple guards. They are dressed in black uniforms, carrying some sort of large gun in their hands. We all stand up, eager to get out of the room.

  "Ready for breakfast?" One of them asks.

  We all follow them out the door and through the hallway, joining Group B and some other doctors in the cafeteria. They serve us bacon and eggs, and we take the same seats we had the other day.

  "Did everyone sleep okay?" I ask, trying to make small talk.

  Everyone groggily mumbles a "Mhm" and returns to their meals. We are sitting a little closer to Group B, and I can see Aris. He's hunched over his plate, hood of his jacket up, picking at his food. I can't help but worry about him. His fingers are tapping the table and he frequently looks around the cafe, searching for an unknown something.

  As I silently eat my scrambled eggs, half listening to Minho and Newt's conversation on how nice the showers are, I look up to see movement in the window backing up to the hall.

  Two guards escort Bonnie, looking even worse than she did before, down the hallway, holding her hands behind her back. She seems off balance, disoriented, but as she looks into the window, her eyes scream for help.

  I quickly stand up. "Bonnie." Words whisper off the tip of my tongue as I quickly walk towards the exit. Newt calls after me. I turn around and see his puzzled face. The whole cafeteria is watching me.

  I keep going though. Another guard blocks off the entrance.

  "Excuse me," I mumble as I try to squeeze past him. He grabs my arm and pulls me back in front of him.

  "Where do you think you're going?" He asks, his warm tone surprising me.

  "Um, I just need to see my friend." I say.

  "I don't think that's a good idea."

  "Why? Is she okay?" Worry fills my chest with each word as I search the window for her. But Bonnie's already gone.

  He hesitates to answer. "She's fine." And I have a hard time believing him.

  "Olivia," A voice sounds from behind me. I turn around and see Harrison walking towards me. "Follow me."

  "I'm not through eating." I respond, looking over at my friends.

  "You'll have plenty of time for that afterward. Please, come with me. We need to talk in private."

  The guard slightly pushes me forward, and I realize that I have no choice but to cooperate.

  He escorts me to a private meeting room. The metal tables, the chairs scraping across the floor as they are pulled out. It all seems familiar.