Heat

Mature Content Below

  We each get a room, Newt and I sharing. We open the door. The room is small, containing a sofa, bed and bathroom. It still manages to be in pretty good condition, although the TV's and radios have been stolen.

  I instantly collapse onto the bed, both of us slipping our shoes and socks off, exhaustion taking over me. I feel the bed sink next to me and I open my eyes, Newt laying next to me. I wrap my arms around his neck, pressing my head against his chest, listening to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat.

  "Are you okay?" He gently asks me as I cuddle in next to him.

  I nod. "Sore. But thats about it. I'm fine Newt. Honestly." Right here, right now, with his arms around me, I could not be better.

  We lay there for a few minutes until I hear snickering next to me and a finger tapping my shoulder. I open my eyes.

  "What do you want, shuck face?" I tease.

  "Was I cute when you first met me?" He asks innocently.

  "How'd you know?"

  "You mumble in your sleep, love," He explains, chuckling. I groan. "You never answered my question."

  "Yes, you were very cute. But you had no muscles," I sit up and poke my finger at his arms. "I helped with that!"

  "Well aren't you glad you did?" He asks cockily.

  I smile. "Very."

  He pulls me onto his lap, "Do you know what I dreamed of last night?"

  "What did you dream about, Newt?" I ask, putting an animated confused look on my face.

  "Our wedding," He answers. "You were wearing a beautiful white dress. I watched you walk down the aisle. You looked absolutely breath taking. I'm the luckiest guy. I don't deserve you," He says, eyes glossed over with emotion as he plays with my hair. "I love you more than anything, Olivia."

  "I love you too." I say back, smiling.

  Time stops when he brings my face to his, connecting our lips. It starts out soft, gentle, Angel kisses. His lips are soft and sweet as they gently kiss mine.

  I press my mouth further onto him and he kisses back with passion, each second goes by and his lips move more rapidly, dancing and molding with mine like puzzle pieces. His hands slide up and down my sides and I run my fingers through his hair, being careful to control my breathing.

  He quickly leans backwards, landing on the pillow, my body pressed against his. He tucks my hair back and behind my shoulders, pulling my face to his. His tongue slips into my mouth, deepening the kiss. Nothing in the world compares to the feeling of bliss right in this very moment.

  I fiddle with the hem of his shirt. He arches his back, allowing me to pull it off of him. I throw it to the side, hands feeling his bare skin under me. I trace each line, each muscle, already running out of breath. I sit up, looking at the boy in front of me, embracing a new type of bravery. Feelings erupt through me and I can't contain them. I bite my lip, and lower myself down to his waist. I press my lips to his abs and slowly bring them upwards, taking my time. I reach my hand towards his jeans, feeling him harden underneath me.

  "Love," He moans, throwing his head back as he grasps my hips firmly. "Do you want to do this?" He says in between breaths as I reach his face again.

  I pause for a moment, then nod my head. I love Newt with my heart, soul and mind, all I want is him. "Yes." I answer and return to his mouth, allowing his warmth to fill me up.