Thank You + Other Works

W
O
W

Wow.

I can't even fathom this. One year ago, I started this fanfic series, thinking no one in their right mind would want to read my writing. I just wanted to do this for fun, and honestly, to fantasize myself with Newt, if I'm honest. 😂 I originally based Olivia off of myself, but the more I've grown with this story, the more I wish I was more like her. She is brave, to say the least. She is honest. She isn't one of those girls from books who acts all independent because she is not. I think everyone needs someone to lean on, and although Olivia is the hero at the end of the day, she needs that extra support just like the rest of us. I also admire her willingness to put others before herself. She doesn't have to think twice about making sure her friends are safe. Olivia is not me, but she is the person I want to become.

I've learned so many things on this incredible journey, including writing techniques and things I never thought I could accomplish. I've made so many amazing friends, and I consider my fans my friends, not my readers.

I don't have much to say, I think my writing speaks for itself. But all I want to say is thank you. Thank you for clicking on the first chapter of "Perilous Love." Thank you for sticking with it. Thank you for being my friend and Thank you for reading my books.

This is not a goodbye!

I am posting a new original story called "Tattooed Heart" More details to come, first couple chapters will be up in two weeks!!!

I'm really excited about it. It's romance and I honestly think you guys will love it. The main character is basically a mix between Newt and Augustus Waters.

Want to read more of my work? Check out these!

"Shattered Love" Second Installment of this series

"Demolished Love" Third Installment of this series

"Tattooed Heart" Teen Fiction, Romance, Drama

"The Huntress" Medieval Dystopian, Fantasy, Action

Until next time,

-Acreativeblur