Peace

Do you have fan art? Send it to me through Instagram (Shuckoffgreenie) or Email (Acreativeblur@gmail

Do you have fan art? Send it to me through Instagram (Shuckoffgreenie) or Email (Acreativeblur@gmail.com) ❤️

  Newt sits next to me, his arm wrapped around my shoulders, rubbing my arms which still tingle a little bit. He shakes slightly as well as Aris stands up, he was the last to go.

  "You okay?" Newt asks me, tucking my hair away from my face, the usual finger lingering on my cheek as he looks into my eyes. I nod my head and squeeze his hand.

  "Hey love birds," Brenda pops her head in-between our faces, looking at both of us. "Its time to eat, and I don't wanna lose my appetite."

  "That's what I always say!" Minho says from across the room, throwing his hands up. "Oh, and I prefer the term 'Love Shanks' its more derogatory."

  Brenda points at him, shaking her head. "I like this kid."

  Minho chuckles. "Finally, someone appreciates me."

  Newt and I both laugh, rolling our eyes. "Hey Minho," He shouts, grabbing his attention. "What about this?" He suddenly grabs me, pulling me to him and attacking my lips with pecks and kisses. I scrunch up my face as he kisses all over my mouth, swatting at his arms but he just pulls me closer. I hear Minho making gagging noises next to us as I lean away from Newt.

  "Ha! Rejected!" Minho laughs as Newt makes a pouty face, which slowly spreads into a smile and I lean back towards him and press my lips on his. "Ugh, really Olivia? I though you were better than that." I laugh and pull away, acknowledging Newt's pink cheeks. He's absolutely adorable when he blushes.

  "You guys are disgusting! What normal person wants to share saliva all day long? I don't even wanna know what you guys do when I am not here. Gah, now I have images in my head. Thanks a lot-" Minho is cut off when Brenda puts her lips on his. He instantly closes his eyes, and just as he begins to kiss back, Brenda steps away and wipes her mouth.

  "There. Now you know what it feels like. Will you quit complaining now?" Brenda says as she grabs a backpack and a pillow, making herself a spot on one of the couches. "The entire upper floor belongs to me and Jorge. If you wanna go find pillows and blankets, we'll spend the night here, leave in the morning," Everyone perks up. Brenda unzips her bag and tosses us each a bag of chips and an apple.

  I follow Newt to the far corner of the large room, placing down to pillows and one blanket. I prop myself up against the wall and open my bag of banana chips, placing the sweet snack in my mouth. Newt settles in next to me, handing me a cup of water. He puts his arm around my waist and munches his apple with the other. He kisses the side of my head and rubs my arm, grinning at me.

  "What's all the smiling for?" I ask, giggling.

  "Nothing, you're just bloody cute." He replies.

  "Wanna know what's cuter?" I point at Minho who still stands in the middle of the room, rosy cheeks and a huge smile plastered on his face. "That."